Looking for committed Stay at Home Mom friends

Options
124»

Replies

• MrsKnockout
    MrsKnockout Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 year old stay at home mom/homechildcare provider. I have two children who are very active and 20 & 18 and I keep three children ages 3, 5 & 8 all who are active and need me to transport them from place to place, more and more it seems. We have a cat and four dogs also so you can imagine all that I have going on in a day. I sit up late just to have some down time and get back up at 5:30 to get the youngest child who is dropped off 4 days a week. (weekends, suumer & holidays too)

I haven't ever really placed myself as being as important as I have made those I care for however, things are changing for me. I have started celebrating myself, doing more for me and learning to love me for me. I am happy to lend support and encouragement to others, I have many friends doing this with me however, rarely get any feedback or support or encouragement so please feel free to add me if you would like to. Goodluck everyone, it's not easy BUT WE'RE WORTH IT!
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies, I'm a SAHM to four kids, ages 7 5 3 and 15 months.

Trying to get the baby weight off this one last time and it's being stubborn (hormone and thyroid problems, but fixed now).

Got a total of about 45 lbs to lose.
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    Hi Am 22 Years old an I am also a SAHM with an 20 month old little girl
    I know i have one child but she a a handful she takes no naps and she up from 6:30 am to 10 pm sometimes 11pm
    & when i am working out she want me to left her up if not she will start running around the place making a mess like if i had 5 kids
    My Husband Works From 5am to 5pm some times 7 days a week and by the time he get home it dinner time and he so tried so he fall asleep around 8pm
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I am a mostly SAHM to six, but I do work one night a week as a RN. My babes are 1, 3, 5, 8, 11, and 18. I also homeschool all the school-agers, except for the 18yo--she'll be graduating next month. I was 30-40 pounds overweight for years, but since baby #6 has been born, it has finally "clicked" for me. I've met my weight-loss goal, and now I'm just trying to be as strong and fit as I can be! I log in everyday and love to encourage. Feel free to add me!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a SAHM of a 20 month old little girl. Feel free to drop me a message and add me :)
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Oh- I forgot to add, my husband is gone every other month working on an oil platform in the deep sea. I completely understand about having a rough time trying to find time to workout. Lately, I've been lucky enough to get on the treadmill while Maddy is napping.

I have put her in her pack and play with lots of toys in the same room while I run on occasion, but then it has to be a quick run because she hates every minute of it :)
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Mother of 2. an 11 year old step daughter and 4 year old son. Husband works out of state and is only home 1 week a month. No family, out here either. Just me, my monkies, and a few friends I have made.
  • irenep22
    irenep22 Posts: 59
    Options
    Feel free to,add me. :)
  • BibiFit03
    BibiFit03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cool! I joined your group :)
  • osieray
    osieray Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom. 1 New baby, he is 6 moths old , and after reading everyone's posts now feel like a real sissy because I can't find time and motivation with just my one little one and house work. I would love to be buds. I spend so much time alone as my hubby is gone for like 12hours a day and does side work too. I find myself eating little Debbie's at like Midnight :(. Would love any help and motivation you can offer and I would love to help you too. :smooched: :smile:
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mum to a 2yo, I've lost almost 70 pounds and I log every day no matter what I eat, I'm currently maintaining as i got to goal

Feel free to add me, anyone who wants to :)
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    Hi there!

I have two kids, one 2 1/2 year old daughter with Autism and a 3 1/2 month old son. My husband works full time and goes to school part time. Dieting is crazy enough, but you can forget exercise! LOL
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I'm a stay at home mom/wife 4 year old boy and 2 year old daughter. My hubby always working too. I'll support you.
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    A committed mother of four here, anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • sakurajade
    sakurajade Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hey im a stay at home mum i got a girl thats 2 and a baby thats 10 months hubby works 6 days a week add me
  • angeleyes6013
    angeleyes6013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I'm a stay at home mom of two girls (5 and 4) during the day and I work nights at the grocery store.
  • christarmiller
    Options
    Hi there...I'm a stay at home mom of 4 girls..7,5,3 and 9mo. Always a struggle trying to make time for me and my workout. Friend me. I would love to give support and receive some to!!:happy:
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM/homeschooling mom of 7. There ages are 8 down to 8 month twins. I totally understand the close babies thing. My closest are 14 months and farthest are 23 months. I am working on losing the baby weight again. Feel free to add me.
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey girlies!! I am a stay at home mom of 3 little ones and am a Team Beachbody Coach!! Would love to help if anyone is interested!!