Do you have an MFP crush?

Options

Replies

• TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it a crush, more like destiny. We are supposed to be together. I look at her profile every day even though she's blocked me. I have to make a new profile every week or two just so I can try to get back on her friends list. She told me she didn't want to meet me, but I know she's playing hard to get. So I tracked down her address and showed up one day at her place. I was really disappointed when she continued playing hard to get and maced me in the face. So I sacrificed a kitten in her honor to show my love for her. Maybe she just wanted me to be more involved with her friends? So I just started messaging them asking them what she's up to, where she is, what she's doing, how long she's been there, is she talking to any guys? girls? Sometimes at 3 in the morning I feel like hearing her voice. So I block my number and call her and say nothing when she answers half awake. It's so beautiful to hear her. And the girl has one sense of humor!! Can you believe she took a joke so far as to filing a restraining order on me!??! She's so freakin' flirtatious I love it! BRB gotta create a new profile she caught on to this one.

Lol.. I can't tell if all this story is a joke or true.. but either way a good one :D
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Kaitlinj, Jillybeanruns, and Msbanana. Yes, I'm gay. Not really, but I'd go gay for these ladies, lol!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Yes..... :blushing: :heart: :love: (But just like all crushes, he has one too that is not me! :sad: ) hahaha!

I know the feeling!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    My FL is awesome and crush all of them:heart:

There are a few ladies I could swing the other way for!! I don't need to name names, we've already talked about nekkid Slip and Sliding and hot tubbing it:love:
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Maximus because I have a thing for Gladiators and Shannon (winks because she is funny and can drink wine like no ones business..LOL
    :wink:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it a crush, more like destiny. We are supposed to be together. I look at her profile every day even though she's blocked me. I have to make a new profile every week or two just so I can try to get back on her friends list. She told me she didn't want to meet me, but I know she's playing hard to get. So I tracked down her address and showed up one day at her place. I was really disappointed when she continued playing hard to get and maced me in the face. So I sacrificed a kitten in her honor to show my love for her. Maybe she just wanted me to be more involved with her friends? So I just started messaging them asking them what she's up to, where she is, what she's doing, how long she's been there, is she talking to any guys? girls? Sometimes at 3 in the morning I feel like hearing her voice. So I block my number and call her and say nothing when she answers half awake. It's so beautiful to hear her. And the girl has one sense of humor!! Can you believe she took a joke so far as to filing a restraining order on me!??! She's so freakin' flirtatious I love it! BRB gotta create a new profile she caught on to this one.

Lol.. I can't tell if all this story is a joke or true.. but either way a good one :D

I like to keep people guessing...

bunnyboiler-thumb-420x315.jpg
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    OMG yes....Theyre my motivation :tongue:
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Maybe one...but most of my friends are girls...need some more guy friends :)
  • CarrieQuiteContrary
    CarrieQuiteContrary Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Another one of these?! I would have to say my crush is gone. Abandoned MFP.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    This thread is lame......only a couple folks with the gnads to post names.
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    An? As in just one?? No, I don't have an MFP crush...I have many ;)
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Affirmative...but I'd have to kill all of you afterwards.
  • bolsaguns
    bolsaguns Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm guilty
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Maybe! (clue: I love a man in uniform)

Shh: don't tell my SO
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Maybe :wink:
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    CarbonCopy007

They love my tongue and smutty pictures so much that it makes me tingly inside.

Oh heck yes we do!! I love my CORY!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Oh heck yes we do!! I love my CORY!!!
    The only thing I love more than Kaschnat is a really nice pen.
    is.
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Nope! Don't know anyone enough to have a crush on them.
    This:)
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    yes.. a small one perhaps!
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yes I do, but I'm not telling! LOL