Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    I have a few........
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Yes, I am guilty! :blushing:

9821387.png
  • The_new_Amy
    The_new_Amy Posts: 29
    Y'all make me feel so lame, lol. The only crush I have is on that hottie in my pics. He called it 'not human' when I insisted I don't look at other men 'like that'. I really don't. I'm freaking insane with both love and lust for him, he's yummy and sweet and a bad boy in all the right ways. We've been together 20 years and I swear I have as big a crush on him now as I did when we met at 15.

Now girl crushes on MFP...hmmm that's a little different and something he'd probably love to hear all about, lol.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Actually Im changing my answer to YES :bigsmile:
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Possibly! It is fun to have a crush and flirt a little. But I am happily married and plan to stay that way. Just nice to know you still got it every now and then:) Kinda like ...it is ok to go window shoppng as long as you don't go in the store! Just have fun with it!
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Yes..... :blushing: :heart: :love: (But just like all crushes, he has one too that is not me! :sad: ) hahaha!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    YES and why do they have to live so freaking far away :(
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    sometimes late at night i click on a hot girls profile picture and hit the scroll buttin up and down and make like there dancing for me

This made me spit my tea out LOL
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    I have a small crush on duharforstaet's abs. I have no idea what the rest of him looks like- but every time I see his abs, I melt a little.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    sometimes late at night i click on a hot girls profile picture and hit the scroll buttin up and down and make like there dancing for me

This made me spit my tea out LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    I think alot of guys on here are HOT (the women are beautiful too, but I don't go that way!!) However, I am married and I've never been the type of person to have wondering eyes (even if my husband doesn't have enough respect for me and does it!) So, no actual "crush", but there's no doubt there are some good looking guys on my friend list! :-)
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Yesssss. My MFPs are sexxxxayyyyyyyyyyy.
    And they all like to wear duct tape and exercise in trash bags.

Edited to Add: And the ones who DON'T wear duct tape and exercise in trash bags are either expert gypsy twirlers or flip tables regularly. I love my friends. RRRAWR! *flips table*

Excuse me ! I wear duct tape and a trash bag WHILE I flip a table - thank you VERY much! Now .... get with it !
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Absolutely!! And he knows it :wink:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,407 Member
    It remains.....................................................................................................................................GTOgirl1969
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Not yet...but I am open to the idea... LOL
  • microaggie
    microaggie Posts: 13
    Yes, I do:)) he is a perfect guy for me:)
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Yesssss. My MFPs are sexxxxayyyyyyyyyyy.
    And they all like to wear duct tape and exercise in trash bags.

Edited to Add: And the ones who DON'T wear duct tape and exercise in trash bags are either expert gypsy twirlers or flip tables regularly. I love my friends. RRRAWR! *flips table*

Excuse me ! I wear duct tape and a trash bag WHILE I flip a table - thank you VERY much! Now .... get with it !

LMAO, and that's why you're my number 1 crush of all, Jen.

And, P.S. I am SO with it. You have no idea how with it I am. :P
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    I wouldn't call it a crush, more like destiny. We are supposed to be together. I look at her profile every day even though she's blocked me. I have to make a new profile every week or two just so I can try to get back on her friends list. She told me she didn't want to meet me, but I know she's playing hard to get. So I tracked down her address and showed up one day at her place. I was really disappointed when she continued playing hard to get and maced me in the face. So I sacrificed a kitten in her honor to show my love for her. Maybe she just wanted me to be more involved with her friends? So I just started messaging them asking them what she's up to, where she is, what she's doing, how long she's been there, is she talking to any guys? girls? Sometimes at 3 in the morning I feel like hearing her voice. So I block my number and call her and say nothing when she answers half awake. It's so beautiful to hear her. And the girl has one sense of humor!! Can you believe she took a joke so far as to filing a restraining order on me!??! She's so freakin' flirtatious I love it! BRB gotta create a new profile she caught on to this one.
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Lol what on earth is with the duct tape trash bags?? Hahahaha so funny I'm dying
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    CarbonCopy007

They love my tongue and smutty pictures so much that it makes me tingly inside.