about 12...checkin my friends list...
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Heck Yes I do :blushing:
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I don't maybe because most of my friends are female. I will accept male requests as well.

same here... but I have to admit I seen some pics in that "all hail to the V" thread that yeah I'd play like a violin.. lol
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    who doesnt?
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    who doesnt?

I know seriously....like who couldn't with all the hot people on this site? There are a few that I would....
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    This thread is lame......only a couple folks with the gnads to post names.

Lol! Boy you do realize you didn't actually answer, right?
  • relocatedcowboy
    Options
    Yes I do, don't ask me who!
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Most of mine are females, and if they are males they dont even have a pic of themself. boooooooooooo.
  • cwatson1214
    cwatson1214 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :tongue: i dont have one, but anyone want to apply??????
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    yep, turns out he is a creep

i am not a creep
  • missy3479
    missy3479 Posts: 30
    Options
    I've got a total girl crush on someone and I'm going to see her in a couple of weeks. I hope our boyfriends don't mind!

Hilarious! Good luck with that. Most guys do not mind if their woman likes other women. I do not have a "crush" on anyone on my list. Am I weird for not having one? ha. There are a lot of crazy people on this site. Nothing really in a bad way. I just am content in my marriage and do not feel the need to look at other men or women.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Maybe it's someone you think is cute or maybe it's someone with rock hard abs that you want to play like a violin using your tongue. Perhaps it's that super supportive girl on your friends list.

Whoever it is, are you guilty of an MFP crush?

"maybe it's someone with rock hard abs that you want to play like a violin using your tongue" BEST QUOTE EVER! Funny enough..I actually play the violin...not so there with the rock hard abs... :)
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I need more friends :sad:
  • praoenator
    praoenator Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do !!!:love::laugh:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Yes I do, don't ask me who!

Now you have my curiosity going...b/c you are one of my friends...and we have a lot of the same friends...hmmm... let me look over your list again.... I bet I can pick her out!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't? Have you seem some of the amazing people on this site? It is extremely hard not to have a crush or two or 20 with all the inspiring, amazing dedicated men and woman on this site.

Keep up the great work folks and keep on Crushing
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    Yup, sure do! Some of these people on here have some rocking bodies!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I'm sure there are people who visit this place frequently who aren't crushing on someone. I don't crush on anyone, but I do picture stalk. :wink:
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Yep, my husband but he never logs in lol. He just posted a profile and that was it!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it a crush, more like destiny. We are supposed to be together. I look at her profile every day even though she's blocked me. I have to make a new profile every week or two just so I can try to get back on her friends list. She told me she didn't want to meet me, but I know she's playing hard to get. So I tracked down her address and showed up one day at her place. I was really disappointed when she continued playing hard to get and maced me in the face. So I sacrificed a kitten in her honor to show my love for her. Maybe she just wanted me to be more involved with her friends? So I just started messaging them asking them what she's up to, where she is, what she's doing, how long she's been there, is she talking to any guys? girls? Sometimes at 3 in the morning I feel like hearing her voice. So I block my number and call her and say nothing when she answers half awake. It's so beautiful to hear her. And the girl has one sense of humor!! Can you believe she took a joke so far as to filing a restraining order on me!??! She's so freakin' flirtatious I love it! BRB gotta create a new profile she caught on to this one.

Lol.. I can't tell if all this story is a joke or true.. but either way a good one :D

I like to keep people guessing...

bunnyboiler-thumb-420x315.jpg

I'm literally crying from the laughter! :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: