What is your WEAKNESS?

Options

Replies

• sugarsquare
    sugarsquare Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I killed a jar in two days last weekend... I can't even buy it anymore!
  • emily2975
    emily2975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Salty food! Chips, crackers, cheese... :( Having a hard time with them these days!
  • Anelda
    Anelda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Social settings are my weakness: I over indulge on everything.

And potato chips. We can't buy them or else I'll demolish an entire bag in one sitting.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Honey Roasted Peanuts are one of them. Sometimes when I accidentally buy them I have trouble eating moderate amounts. I find myself shoveling them into my mouth by the handfuls and I end up going WAY over my Fat % for the day... :'(
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,950 Member
    Options
    Haagen Dazs Rocky Road Icecream.
  • jenniferlaudine
    Options
    Yep the only 2 things I absolutely cannot resist, any kind of pizza and mac nut cookies, yum...
    fresh baked cookies and Pizza :(
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Oh that's another ben & jerrys ice cream, particularly cookie dough. I only buy it once in a blue moon though, and to make sure I don't kill a tub, I buy the small cones/cornets. You can only fit 2 scoops on max.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Jager, beer, and Jack Daniels
  • alexandria412
    alexandria412 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It's crazy to see the diversity of kryoptonite here. I could turn down a glass of fine wine SO EASILY, but put a chocolate cookie in front of me? Watch out. Makes you wonder why you crave some foods and not others.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I dont have many cravings... but on the top of the list is DEFINITELY dark chocolate and wine!
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    bread, butter & wine. i could live off ONLY those 3 things. (probably not for long, though. LOL)
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    It's crazy to see the diversity of kryoptonite here. I could turn down a glass of fine wine SO EASILY, but put a chocolate cookie in front of me? Watch out. Makes you wonder why you crave some foods and not others.

YES! this is so true. my husband can't pass up ice cream. no.matter.what. i don't even really like it, and it's not a temptation at all for me. but he can easily do without wine, NOT ME!
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,950 Member
    Options
    bread, butter & wine. i could live off ONLY those 3 things. (probably not for long, though. LOL)
    Throw milk into the equation and you could.
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I dont have many cravings... but on the top of the list is DEFINITELY dark chocolate and wine!

Mmmm sounds like heaven to me. I often keep some dark chocolate 70%-85%, and have a square now and again. And I couldn't give up wine entirely.
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have the worst sweet tooth!

Also, my friends usually want to eat out or just junk in general and it's so hard not to join them when we're hanging out.
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    Dark chocolate. It's my tasty delicious very slightly good for you kryptonite. And red wine.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    :grumble: Friggin' Pizza....
  • jacksb1971
    jacksb1971 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, especially Chocolate mmmmmm
  • batgreen
    batgreen Posts: 66
    Options
    Chewy cookies, candy, wine, beer
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I love going out to a restaurant with friends, eating a huge meal and drinking wine through the night.