I really want some CAKE, lol

Options
2»

Replies

• kradtke124
    kradtke124 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You could try a recipe like this: http://southernfood.about.com/od/carrotcakesandcookies/r/bl30610v.htm
    It has carrots, raisins and nuts and uses applesauce instead of butter. A healthier version of cake would be delicious plus not make you feel too guilty.
  • Halfangel
    Halfangel Posts: 49
    Options
    Best answer. :)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Angel food cake is not that bad at all. I mix frozen light cool whip with crushed pineapple and put it over the cake like icing. REALLY good and pretty dang good for you too! :smile:

I use strawberries! Yummy!!

Me too. I do strawberries and blueberries with a squeeze of lime and tablespoon of sugarfree tourani vanilla syrup. Top over the cool whip... YUM. Now i want that. Damn.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Just eat 3-2-1 cake! I have it with a scoop of protein powder just about every night.
  • cmurray234
    cmurray234 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Cake is my absolute favorite thing. I LOVE it. When I go to a birthday party or some other place that has cake, I work out extra that day and enjoy. It gives me a feeling of control and it really is such a treat for me.
  • AuntKeke1315
    AuntKeke1315 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3xlq402WF1rpek71o1_250.gif
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Just have some. I just ate 3 servings of klondike crunch bryers blast it was amazing
  • afunderburgh
    afunderburgh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love lemon cake...so I will make a lemon cake using diet 7up and I use non fat cream cheese to make the icing...its yummy and less than 200 calories. I also use the non fat cream cheese to make cheesecake. After 5 months of dieting Ive come to realize that I can still lose weight and enjoy the things I like, I just have to subsitute here and there.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I love lemon cake...so I will make a lemon cake using diet 7up and I use non fat cream cheese to make the icing...its yummy and less than 200 calories. I also use the non fat cream cheese to make cheesecake. After 5 months of dieting Ive come to realize that I can still lose weight and enjoy the things I like, I just have to subsitute here and there.

I'd love to get those recipes. :-)
  • blessedx6
    blessedx6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can buy indivual slices so that you can can your fix :)
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You can make a cake that can easily fit into your calories. Replace oil with applesauce, or make it with a can of diet soda. Whipped cream is pretty tasty on cake too so you would save on the frosting calories.
    No way am I living the rest of my life without cake.
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I would love the recipe for your frosting! I love lemon, and cake ;)
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    if you want it and it fits into your day then eat a small piece. Moderation, portion control, and loads of yummy ideas like cake mix+ pumpkin puree or apple sauce in place of all the other stuff. There are count less websites to find such recipie ideas. No need to do without the things you love. Just don't eat the whole cake by yourself!