My weeks coming and I NEED chocolate!!!!!

Options

Replies

• AdiposeRapture
    Options
    http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/chocolate-covered-recipes/

^^That site is my BEST friend. Seriously. Im in love with it. Chocolate everything, done healthy. The recipes are awesome. I can't vouche for them all but I've made several.

I HIGHLY recommend the Chocolate Cake Batter Smoothie.
  • tamspat
    tamspat Posts: 23
    Options
    bump
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow chocolate clusters and heavenly wafer crisps yummmmm
  • jobro6
    jobro6 Posts: 11
    Options
    It's quick, it's easy, it's delicious....2 ingredients...One can of pumpkin and one box of cake mix (chocolate, spice, vanilla - you decide), that's it.

Mix the two together, put into cupcake pan, bake as directed.

Fluffy, chocolate muffins, (better than mixing cake mix and a can of pop)...you will not be disappointed.

Enjoy!
  • kbugsmeemaw
    kbugsmeemaw Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • k_lambert_98
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    have a deep chocolate vitatop. 100 calories. tastes like a muffin
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way when it is my week. I think its just about my only symptom. I HAVE to have chocolate.

Fiber One 90 calorie brownies!

This!^^^^^^ And it is my personal opinion that there is not a life worth living with out chocolate. I refuse to go with out it, but I am able to eat a serving of it. But after saying that, that ahole TOM does not come around my house anymore after my surgery to get rid of him. Best thing ever. Before I swear I would make and eat an entire pan of brownies.
  • annettehoyt
    annettehoyt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hmm what about that cake recipe where you can microwave one serving ?
    i dont have it, but i know its easy and delicious

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/11/06/one-minute-chocolate-cake/

One Minute Chocolate Cake - takes two minutes to assemble, one minute to cook, and hits the spot for me! I make it without oil and it's 140 calories, with oil is only 240. Quick, easy, you probably already have all the ingredients, and it satisfies my chocolate craving without making me feel guilty! Indulge and enjoy!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Okay. Aunt flo is around the corner, and it hits me like a ton of bricks, I'm already getting cravings..

I need chocolate, but I need low cal! please please please.. I like cake, any chocolate cake hits the spot.. Gimme your recipes!

Just don't eat it.
  • jenniferpowell1980
    jenniferpowell1980 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I know its not cake but i also have them cravings at the same time as you and i make a hot chocolate with a few marsh mellows in it.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow anything!!
  • FlyingNunley
    FlyingNunley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Try a chocolate calcium supplement. Usually two chocolate pieces per day, at 30 cals each - choco craving and calcium requirement filled in 60 calories total. I usually find these in vitamin/health food stores like GNC or wholefoods.
  • ashielovesdashie88
    Options
    Oh man i make some kick butt keto friendly (sugar free low carb and low calorie) chocolate that is to die for.

You take sugar free chocolate chips and melt them in a double boiler type of set up. Then add in 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream. A cup of Splenda, ( i put almonds in mine because yum!) and then about 4 tablespoons of vanilla extract. Then i just whip around till the consistency is even then poor into an egg mold i got on sale after easter. pop in the freezer for an hour and BAM! instant low cal and low carb chocolate bars. I can eat 3 in one sitting and not gain an ounce. :tongue: But some peoples bodies wig out with artificial sweetners so be careful. I can promise it'll settle your chocolate cravings though and for about 100 calories a pop it's not too terrible. :)
  • hilarryus
    hilarryus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ok so i make these with Red Velvet or Devils food cake. Add a table spoon of Dunkin Heins Butter Cream and they are about 170 calories a piece when you make a batch of 18. You can figure out the calories by dividing how many muffins you make by using the side of the box of cake and can of pumpkin.

Pumpkin Muffins

1- Small Can on Pumpkin
    1- cake mix (Any kind) **I use Red Velvet or Devilds food**

Put into cupcake pan (Makes 16 to 20)

Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
  • curlygirly80
    Options
    Single serving of "NO PUDGE!" BROWNIE MIX with fat free cool whip. Just mix in a little fat free vanilla yogurt microwave for 1 minute and your good to go!!
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    on the cake mix with angel food do you mix all the angel food packets with the cake mix? The angel food cake i have has 2 mixes in it?
  • jtlmslsrl
    jtlmslsrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can you mix the pumpkin with brownie mix or only cake mix?
  • AndMee
    AndMee Posts: 23
    Options
    If you don't have the time to bake anything or are just too tired, Swiss Miss has chocoate fudge bars that are yummier and smoother than the regular fudge bars & only 100 calories to boot. My kids (all 5 of them) preer the Swiss Miss over the other fudge bars too. I too like the Skinny Cow (usually 150 cals each) stuff too but when I want just that chocolate fudge taste the Cow doesn't hold up.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mine just left.... The week before tho I was craving chocolate. I wanted M&M's.... All they had at the store was the king size bag.
    So I took 5 out, and gave the rest to my niece's. :)