Bigger boobs OR grow taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I just want the girls back where they were before I had children so I'd take the boobs.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Neither. I'm 5'7" and have a nice C cup. I'm good to go. Can we pick something else, like not having frizzy hair? :laugh:

I agee,, I'd go for a flatter stomach though. I don't have frizzy hair.

I'm 5'4" and I wear a c cup.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Bigger boobs :D
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and a 32 GG, If I had bigger boobs I would fall over.

I would like to have better abs please may I?
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Maybe an inch or two taller? I'm not sure. I'm pretty happy with my height and chest. :laugh: 5'7.5 here! I can see problems with fitting into clothes by changing either of these!
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Meh already a D to DD cup and I'm 5'4" ....can I get a smaller butt? Don't want the kardashian booty, tis too hard to shop for. If not, I'll take being taller :tongue:
  • kimchi84
    kimchi84 Posts: 56
    Options
    boobs please! hahahahah
  • sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little taller I don't need anymore boobs
  • MissGraziano
    Options
    Can I have both? I'm 5'0" and can't even fit in a A cup haha
  • Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Im currently 5"7, as much as i would like go grow by 2 inches to reach model height..
    Id much rather have bigger boobs!
  • MissGraziano
    Options
    Why do tall people always think they're short haha?
  • Htay88
    Htay88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 38DDD - F:sad: . Not fun. Of course my fiance loves them, and the smaller my tummy gets the more he loves them. But it's so hard to find bra's and my back hurts constantly. I would love to be a C. I don't mind being short. :wink:

6199225.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I already have a big bust so I would say height. I am 5"4 inches tall and being 5'10 would be awesome then I could play basketball better
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    SMALLER boobs definitely. I'm 5'10 and a 34D, I want to be a C.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am short and happy with that but I would like smaller boobs!!!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm already happy with my boob size (I'm a C, which I think is perfect for my frame) but I'm only 5'4" so I'd DEFINITELY choose taller... I'm thinking 5'7" would be nice.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'd be taller. My boobs are big enough. I think it would be cool to be 5'10". I'm 5'7" now.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I guess I've grown used to my boobs that have gone from a DD/DDD to a G with losing weight (odd, but true) so I'd take being even a little taller. I'm 5'1 1/4" (the doctor tells me claim that last 1/4" - lol). I'd settle for 5'3" just so I didn't have to struggle so much with the length of all pants!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 with a 34 F chest. So... I'd like those to go way, WAY down. A nice C would be lovely.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I would definitely change my D's to a C cup or maybe even a B just to get up to 5'3" or 5'4"...B/c then my weight would be better looking on me....That would be awesome if there was a stretching machine to grow at least an inch!! :laugh: