TODAY I CAN FIT INTO SHORTS!!! Pics included

Options
curlysue06
curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
I am 24 years old and i can fit into the junior (teenager) section at department stores!!! Today i bought shorts!! I still have 30lbs to lose so im still "thick" but 250 to 170 is amazing! I wanted to share my NSV and some pictures!

Around230- 250 (this was a couple of years ago...so i cant remeber)

8zqzi1.png

Today- 170 in SHORTS!!!!

23w5n2d.jpg

24zvoye.jpg

PS. If any of you have tips or exercises to help me lose fat in my arms and legs- id appreciate it! Im having trouble in those areas!

Replies

• njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look adorable...and happy:):smile:
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Good job! You fit them well! :) keep going
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    You look awesome. Keep it up.
  • sunnyrunner77
    sunnyrunner77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! TOTALLY rocking those short...
  • Htay88
    Htay88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! 170 is my goal weight ( Im large framed) and I think it looks *perfect* on you. How tall are you?
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great progress :drinker:
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    For your arms, I'd suggest lifting weights and chair dips.

You look great!
  • PulchritudinousLady
    PulchritudinousLady Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your hard work!!!!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!

As far as losing the fat in your arms and legs... well I'm still working on that problem too haha..
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!!
    As for loosing fat in those areas you mentioned, the only thing you can do is to keep your healthy eating habits and regular exercises and eventually the fat in your body will be gone constantly. There is no exercise that will make you loose fat in certain areas. The only thing you can is to loose that fat through exercise and nutrition. While the body fat lowers, so your arms will loose the extra fat.
  • nakdwalker
    nakdwalker Posts: 2
    Options
    So encouraging, great job!!
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • bksanfeliz
    bksanfeliz Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome job. You look great, but I think I like your smile best :) you are genuinely happy! Keep up the great work!!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I can't stop smiling. This is fabulous. You look so good. Your core is so lean compared to your first picture.

As others have posted, as you continue to gain lean mass and lose fat, it will come off in those areas. Exercises to tone those areas while you lose will help under the surface. As your body fat % decreases, that "pretty" muscle you're building underneath will show. Don't worry about it, keep eating well and exercising. You are so on the right path.

Great job girlie!!!!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Look out summer...here she comes!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    For your arms, I'd suggest lifting weights and chair dips.

You look great!

^^ this and also squats, deadlifts, lunges for lower body worked with heavy weights. Lift heavy enough to challenge your muscles that you can only complete in good form up to 8 reps. Also agree with TitanGM & fmbomzo.

You look amazing & I like your smile, congrats on your success! :drinker:
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Amanda!! I'm so excited for you! :happy: I love the pics...They really show your hard work and dedication!

As some have said, you can't really target areas for weight loss, BUT if you work on the muscles in those areas it will probably help you tone them...... Hmmm did I even make sense there? :huh: Do I ever? Hahaha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!