My weeks coming and I NEED chocolate!!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• gabymich
    gabymich Posts: 1
    Options
    my mom makes great low cal brownies using xylitol! you should try it out!
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    3-2-1 Cake

1 box angel food cake (any brand)
    1 box chocolate cake (any brand)

Take the dry cake mix and blend together in a bowl...then transfer to a gallon ziploc bag. This recipe makes 32 servings!

In a microwavable cup/bowl (needs to hold no more than a cup, so make sure your cup/bowl isn't too big) add 3 TBSP of dry cake mix blend and 2 TBSP water. Mix well. Microwave on high for 1 minute! Poof...instant chocolate cake for only about 100-125 calories/serving!

Just add the cake mixes under your recipe tab, making sure to put that there are 32 servings. It will give you your calories. I made mine with a yellow cake mix and it has 118 calories.

You can then eat it plain, add some sliced strawberries and lite whip cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup or top with 1/2 cup of favorite ice cream/sherbert.

Another quick fix...5 hersery's kisses (plain) only has 110 calories and it worked for me! And, I am a CHOCOHOLIC to the EXTREME!
  • kdiment
    kdiment Posts: 31
    Options
    6 oz Plain Chobani yogurt. Mix in a Diet Swiss Miss packet and add 1 tsp chocolate chips! Delicious, low sugar, high in protein/ fiber and only 235 calories. High for a snack, but it's really filling because of the yogurt.
  • catiecarpenter
    Options
    Aunt Flo is due for a visit next week.

There's a chocolate called Green&Black. They have dark chocolate (and other flavors!)... but the best part is that it comes in a mini-bar size! Half of the mini bar is just the right size to fill a craving (I suck on the chocolate) and I give the other half to my dad. I've both satisfied my craving and not have to worry about a giant delicious bar of chocolate calling my name.