TODAY I CAN FIT INTO SHORTS!!! Pics included

Options

Replies

• JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    such cute shorts and you totally rock them! :drinker:

i am doing pushups, tricep dips, and pretty much just any dumbell exercises i can do at home (no gym membership here). look up some vids on youtube!

for legs i do squats, lunges, and i try to take the stairs a lot! :flowerforyou:
  • dotmertsky
    dotmertsky Posts: 43
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good job. weight training will help the arms
  • bellaboo07
    bellaboo07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your smile says it all! You look great and well done.
  • alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful. Simple weight repetition will help! You have your whole life before you and you will be living it healthy!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow! You are looking fantastic. You look so cute in that outfit in the last pic!

Sorry - no magic bullet for losing fat from any given area of your body. Your body has it's own way of putting on and using up the fat it stores. You CAN do exercises that will help tone/build muscle in areas of your body, which will give them a better overall appearance… and as you continue to lose weight, they'll look noticeably less "flabby".

Remember to work both (opposing) muscle groups to get the best results and to keep your body not only "balanced" in appearance, but appropriately fit/strong. For example, work biceps and triceps. Same goes for your legs and your chest/back.

Best of luck… you truly are doing a wonderful job!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Excellente!!!!
  • nessie84
    nessie84 Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow what an incredible job you did! I'm so very happy for you. You look great. As far as work outs, my personal trainer has me doing lunges with free weights between 5 and 10lbs. Lunge down on your right leg with weights in hands, and then stay in the lunge position, pump arms with weights up 5 times, slowly come up, and switch to your left. Focus on holding your tummy in and do it I suppose until you can feel it burning real good! I think that might help you with your arms and thighs! Good luck and congratulations!
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    congrats on your nsv. Its a nice feeling to have when you can see the pay off of all your hard work :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look great and should feel so good about yourself
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I love your glowing smile!
  • valeriejbardini
    Options
    Well done you look amazing. It must be so satisfying to look at those pics! Your'e and inspiration. x
  • happyagain80
    happyagain80 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job n cute shorts!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    you must feel so proud of yourself! Congratulations If you belong to a gym get a trainer to set you up with a toning program or search up routines on line. Bodyrock.tv has a lot of quick but hard workouts.
  • asteelman4
    asteelman4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping me inspired! Makes me know that this will all one day pay off!! && YOU LOOK AMAZIIIING! (:
  • andrewsmommy13
    andrewsmommy13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are precious! You're starting weight was 250 lbs and that's what I am now! Such an inspiration!!! :)
  • mercado123
    mercado123 Posts: 7
    Options
    you look great! the shorts are so cute on you!
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    download or join drop box and I can send it to you, just the plyometrics video of p90x kicks my *kitten* ( I haven't made it all the way through) and my inner thighs (the 2nd fattest part of my body) is always dying afterwards I have never found a series of exercises that targets my butt and thighs soooo well. P. S. you look amazing!!!
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Congrats! You've done a great job and you look adorable in your new shorts! Keep up the hard work!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are rockin' those shorts girl!! You look amazing! Hang in there and keep doing what you have been and your goal is gonna be happenin' soon!! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!