My six pack has a bar code. Does yours? :)

Options
2»

Replies

• riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    :-) I have them to. At my heaviest I was about 190 pounds (I never did like getting on the scale... so that's the heaviest I remember). Though I haven't been that heavy for a long time I still have MANY stretch marks on my arms. They used to really bother me, but one day (not sure why), I decided that I really didn't care anymore. I used to buy shirts with longer sleeves so that no one would be able to see them, but now i wear sleeveless shirts all the time. And even last week some girl at my job asked me about the marks on my arm (she literally didn't understand what they were). And without flinching/ getting upset I told her that they were marks that developed when I was really heavy, and though I'm a healthy weight now they will never go away.
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome saying!

I have stretch marks on my sides/love handle area and when my brother was younger (<10 years old), he used to say that I had "brains on my hips", which only meant that they were a smart asset ;)

"Brains on my hips" Love it! :)
  • mellonitis
    mellonitis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    well thank you :) I use to call them a road map but I like the term "bar code" lol
    I call mine battle scars. I will b using all 3 of these but I may up mine to map quest lol
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I dont have a six pack but there are marks on my body that remind me of who I used to be.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Yes I have my very own bar code. Yes sometimes I wish I could scrub it away BUT the one thing that makes me OK with them is that the best 2 parts of my life gave them to me.. My children. since I was at my heaviest (208) during childbirth. I think your abs are rockin' it :) great dedication.. looking forward to seeing mine so defined soon..

30dal2d9front.jpg

You may have a barcode but it's firm!!! Hope to be like that when I'm done :smile:
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yes I have my very own bar code. Yes sometimes I wish I could scrub it away BUT the one thing that makes me OK with them is that the best 2 parts of my life gave them to me.. My children. since I was at my heaviest (208) during childbirth. I think your abs are rockin' it :) great dedication.. looking forward to seeing mine so defined soon..

30dal2d9front.jpg

You may have a barcode but it's firm!!! Hope to be like that when I'm done :smile:

Agreed. You look nice and firm, I'm more jiggley. lol
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies. It feels great to hear other people tell me they see it. I just recently noticed it on myself in the mirror and confidence has soared. You all look amazing as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!