Bigger boobs OR grow taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Nearly choked on my breakfast Through laughing - that's really funny. :-)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I'd choose for my boobs to be SMALLER!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    boobs. i am asian and have none.

if i had a pretty enough face id say height and try out for modeling. 5'7 just isnt tall enough. xP
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options
    I'd much rather be taller haha! :) (although I do think my boobs could be a bit bigger, but better to be too small than too big)
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    5'1 and 112lbs?

That's about my ideal lol, I don't care what size boobs she has.

*Disclaimer - This is not to say all sizes of women can't be attractive. It is only to say that the ideal of the poster is somewhere between 5' and 5'4 or so, and relatively slim. This is not to say that slim women can't be curvy, or that curvy women are, in fact...the only real women. In addition, the opinions above only reflect the tastes of the poster, and in no way imply that all men share the same tastes, or that all women should change to suit said tastes. If you have any complaints, please contact the poster by PM, email, or phone between the hours of 8am and 8:01am on the fifth Monday of every month. Complaints made at any other time will be promptly ignored. If you fall within the above preferences (or 3" in either direction), and would like to apply for an interview regarding possible courtship, please contact the poster by PM, email, or phone at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for your patronage.

Haha I love the disclaimer at the end, nice preparation :)

Well...you know how it goes. Sometimes its hard to say anything around here without pissing someone off. I just figured I would cover my bases.

Smart move, I'm impressed.

If you think that's good...you should hear ne talk about opening doors for women, walking on the outside of the sidewalk...and not not letting them pay for dates.

That REALLY gets them mad lol. The last thread about it went 30+ pages :).

Hahaha what's wrong with that? :P
  • catfyson
    catfyson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i'd choose to be taller... i'm only 4ft 11!

plus, i'm DD, would look silly if they got any bigger.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Taller please! I already have the big boobs, being only 5'3 they're a bit out of proportion, 5'6 would be aces
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm under 5'2, and that's just fine. I'd like smaller boobs, living with cup size E is not that great. People stare, my back hurts, and I can rarely find a fitting bra with decent price. I'd like to have cup size C, but even D would make my life a lot easier.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    5'1 and 112lbs?

*Disclaimer - This is not to say all sizes of women can't be attractive. It is only to say that the ideal of the poster is somewhere between 5' and 5'4 or so, and relatively slim. This is not to say that slim women can't be curvy, or that curvy women are, in fact...the only real women. In addition, the opinions above only reflect the tastes of the poster, and in no way imply that all men share the same tastes, or that all women should change to suit said tastes. If you have any complaints, please contact the poster by PM, email, or phone between the hours of 8am and 8:01am on the fifth Monday of every month. Complaints made at any other time will be promptly ignored. If you fall within the above preferences (or 3" in either direction), and would like to apply for an interview regarding possible courtship, please contact the poster by PM, email, or phone at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for your patronage.

Well...you know how it goes. Sometimes its hard to say anything around here without pissing someone off. I just figured I would cover my bases.

If you think that's good...you should hear ne talk about opening doors for women, walking on the outside of the sidewalk...and not not letting them pay for dates.

Apparently its controlling, insulting...and the kind of behavior a girl should use to weed out guys like me.

They said it...I didn't lol.
  • DarwinChick95
    DarwinChick95 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Neither.... im tall and have E cups hehehe
  • Lab2809
    Lab2809 Posts: 58
    Options
    I would want to be shorter with my same proportions. Maybe like 5'5" and small instead of 5'9". :laugh:
    Overall I suppose I'm alright with where I am :D
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    5'1 and 112lbs?

Apparently its controlling, insulting...and the kind of behavior a girl should use to weed out guys like me.

They said it...I didn't lol.

Haha oh god... the crap people come up with. I don't think guys are that complicated
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I love being a shorty! I'm 5 ft. I used to hate it and wish I was taller but I love the fact that when I get rid of this extra weight, I'll be a little bundle of joy! LOL.

I have big boobs, but I guess I wouldnt complain if they were a size bigger :)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Bigger boobs definitely!

I'm already 5'8, so I'm happy with that, but I wouldn't complain about an extra cup size!
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 8 with a B cup :grumble: so deffo a cup size here :laugh:
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Women be happy with what boobs you've got. There are B+ people who want bigger boobs. I'm an A and I've accepted the fact that they're just going to stay small :/ ... but gotta deal with it :) I don't actually mind.

Oh and they most probably will get smaller once I start losing weight haha
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My goal height (yes I have a goal height and I'm 23) is 5'7. I'm already an E cup so I don't need any more boobs...in fact, I'd gladly be an A cup if it meant I could be 5'7. I'm 5'4.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Women be happy with what boobs you've got. There are B+ people who want bigger boobs. I'm an A and I've accepted the fact that they're just going to stay small :/ ... but gotta deal with it :) I don't actually mind.

Oh and they most probably will get smaller once I start losing weight haha

I have an E cup and mostly hate it as to the fact I have to wear TWO bras to get ANY support plus they hurt my back which already has problems of its own.
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Height. I'm already "blessed" in the chest, but if I grew a few inches (currently 5'1") I'd be slimmed down a few sizes with no work LOL
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Smaller boobies please! I am kinda used to being 5'5 tall - but I don't like arriving 15 minutes after my chest :-/ LOL