How do you like your water

Options
12346»

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    super cold at the gym. Room temp any other time. sometimes Ill fancy it up with some lemon. Never ever carbonated though. blech
  • courtxoney
    courtxoney Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    the only way i enjoy it is if it's in a cup with ice.

otherwise it's a force to get me to drink it.
  • swaney3
    swaney3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Me too...
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I have always hated drinking water, until recently. I drink it ice cold and if my crushed ice all melts, I refresh it. I can't drink it unless it's super cold.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    In a glass with ice, and a splash of organic dark cherry juice, and one truvia. Sometimes just out of the water bottle at room temperature.
  • markyp33
    markyp33 Posts: 25
    Options
    Preferably runny and from a container; something like a bottle works for me. I find it works best if I administer it into my body via my mouth using a kind of swallowing technique.

:smile:
  • Camberly83
    Camberly83 Posts: 4
    Options
    Ice cold with lime!!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    No ice for me either. Hurts my teeth.
  • DaleArden
    DaleArden Posts: 26
    Options
    In the winter I like mine hot--apart from my daily chai latte indulgence, hot water is the only other thing I drink, no other tea or coffee at all. In the summer, I like it iced. Very iced. I freeze half-full plastic water bottles overnight then top them up with cold water before I leave the house--lovely.
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    I prefer a cool glass of water. Not room temperature or ice cold.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    depends first thing in the morning, i'll finish off the bottle i leave on my nightstand, during the day i want it cold and at the gym i can tolerate the warm as heck water from the fountain
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Room temp if I'm trying to just get my water intake up. But if I need something refreshing I'm getting ice cold water.
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like mine cold with a bit of lemon in it..
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    depends on mood, day time etc... I oftend rink tea (herbal infusion not tea with milk ^^) - it has to be as hot as bearable
  • mtarika
    mtarika Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ice cold.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of picky... I buy Dasani because it's all I like, lol. I do like it room temperature. Sometimes with half of a lemon. When I work out I want it ICE COLD.
  • sweetmelissa40
    Options
    Little known fact...if you drink your water ice cold than your body has to heat it up before sending to all areas of the body. Anytime your body heats up, your metabolic rate increases and you burn calories.
    You can burn up to 50 calories a day just by drinking ice water. 50cal x 30days=1,500 calories/month.

Ice water?? Yes, please!!!

:glasses: