Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    congrats!! keep up the awesome work! don't forget to change up your routine often and remember, strength training is your best friend. :D
  • wbutterfras
    wbutterfras Posts: 34
    Options
    Great Job!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I am 24 years old and i can fit into the junior (teenager) section at department stores!!! Today i bought shorts!! I still have 30lbs to lose so im still "thick" but 250 to 170 is amazing! I wanted to share my NSV and some pictures!

Around230- 250 (this was a couple of years ago...so i cant remeber)

8zqzi1.png

Today- 170 in SHORTS!!!!

23w5n2d.jpg

24zvoye.jpg

PS. If any of you have tips or exercises to help me lose fat in my arms and legs- id appreciate it! Im having trouble in those areas!
    SQUATS!! every stinking day for your legs and especially your thighs...measure, do at least 50 a day for 30 days then measure again...you will be amazed...and for arms...do every arm exercise you can think of and they will tone up! LIFT! I have been and i have ALWAYS had big arms and i have gotten mine down 3 inches in the past 6 months... doesn't seem like much but i can fit into shirts now that i couldn't of b4 just because of the arms...great job btw!
  • katiedidd66
    katiedidd66 Posts: 77
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • fels123
    fels123 Posts: 44
    Options
    The fat on your arms and legs will go as you lose more weight :) Until then, maybe try something like swimming so you have some muscle tone to reveal, or if you're self conscious in a swimsuit something like running on a treadmill should help too.
  • wantmytruk
    wantmytruk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look great!!

I had my "shorts day" on Wednesday. Wore them, in public for the first time since 1994. It feels AWESOME! :bigsmile:
  • Jenn81
    Jenn81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!! Keep up the great work! I have trouble in my legs too so my trainer said alot of cardio since its extra fat. plus all the reg legs stuff. leg press , and if you have a med ball lay on the floor with feet on the large ball and do a bridge moving the ball back and worth with your legs!! It really works
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the difference in your smile from the before to the afters...your confidence is way better! GREAT job... you look wonderful!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! Keep up the great work!
  • ms_sparky
    ms_sparky Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yay shorts! You look amazing!
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!