Ok so who weighs naked/underwear and who with clothes?

Options

Replies

• KeegansMomma
    KeegansMomma Posts: 156
    Options
    Both. Always after pee, and before food. If I get dressed before weighing in, I subtract about 3 - 5 lbs for clothes depending on what I'm wearing (obviously, denim jeans/shorts/capris weigh more than my pajama pants or sweats lol). :D
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I weigh naked, just becase I'm often naked, lol.

But like most its in the morning after going to the washroom but before breakfast.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Afternoon before dinner, clothed lightly... Usually whatever I'm wearing to bed... Am I the only one that weighs in the pm? I stop eating/drinking around 2:30 or 3 I preparation for weighing myself.

I don't want my doctors visit weigh in to be too far off from the number I go by.

Wait! So what time do you go to bed? Aren't you starving? I would be!!!
  • exdisneychick
    Options
    always first thing in the am. bathroom stop then weigh naked before hitting the shower.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Usually underwear, since I weigh myself right before I get dressed for the day. :p So if I gain/maintain, I don't have anyone/anything to blame but myself.

This.
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <
    I am the one in the black t-shirt :flowerforyou: Completely naked first thing on a Sunday morning! :tongue: A girls gotta to do what a girls gotta to do!! :happy: Oh yea for maximum weight loss I clean the house naked with all curtains closed LOL! I promise I do, no joke! :blushing:
  • EloiseRefocused
    Options
    First thing in the morning after I use the rest room and i'm in the underwear.
    Mainly because i'm still too tired and lazy to fully undress, lol.
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    weigh nude or with undies, after potty, before food, with my feet in exactly the same spot and the scale aligned perfectly with the tile! I moved it once and it was a few oz off
  • busymomto5PA
    Options
    Yep, as other have said first thing in the morning in my birthday suit! 80)
  • Kori18
    Kori18 Posts: 48
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?

yes...wake up, bathroom, weigh nude. amazing how i can eat 200 cals for breakfast and have it register as a pound on the scale.

Hahaha I know. Yogurt and fruit bam up a half a pound.
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Definitly naked or undies, I hate the extra 4 pounds my clothes will show.
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after I have went to the bathroom and with underwear
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I don't wanna give anyone that visual.....

could always be worse :)

True enough......from the looks of this thread, it could defintely be better too. ;-)
  • icec32
    icec32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    However I am dressed in the morning dressed ,not dressed!!!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Naked, first thing in the morning after using the bathroom.

This^^^
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Afternoon before dinner, clothed lightly... Usually whatever I'm wearing to bed... Am I the only one that weighs in the pm? I stop eating/drinking around 2:30 or 3 I preparation for weighing myself.

I don't want my doctors visit weigh in to be too far off from the number I go by.

Wait! So what time do you go to bed? Aren't you starving? I would be!!!

No, I stop eating around 2:30 in afternoon, then weigh myself about 5:30 then eat dinner and finish my day. :-)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

This...Always naked..
  • mkrainville7409
    mkrainville7409 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Ditto - Naked - before I jump into the shower... then breakfast
  • 10goal13
    10goal13 Posts: 54
    Options
    <
    I am the one in the black t-shirt :flowerforyou: Completely naked first thing on a Sunday morning! :tongue: A girls gotta to do what a girls gotta to do!! :happy: Oh yea for maximum weight loss I clean the house naked with all curtains closed LOL! I promise I do, no joke! :blushing:

Wow haha!
  • Turkeybird1974
    Options
    I weight the first thing in the morning after going pee and being naked. i don't even drink a cup of coffee.