Are you in your 40's looking for a motivational buddy?

Options
I have been using this app and I love it. I just updated my profile online today since I now have the internet at home. Looking to connect with women in the same age group who are also looking for motiviation.

Replies

• crivera12398
    Options
    I'm 42 n looking for help also n motivation. Didn't realize it would get this hard when reacing ur 40's...TX:-(
  • lavenderow
    lavenderow Posts: 3
    Options
    45 and been struggling most of my life. I could use some buddies
  • Kmsnomaha
    Kmsnomaha Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am 46 and currently following NROL4W. New rules of lifting for women. I am on my 4th week of the plan and losing inches.... Scared to death to get on the scale! BF % is more important to me right now. Goal is to be fit with muscle definition not just "skinny". Being over 40 just makes it soo much harder, but I don't believe impossible. Please feel free to add me.
  • angelagray12
    Options
    I am Angela 45 and who does not need some motivation... Boy I do
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    42 and alot to lose here....can always use motivation and buddies..feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Just turned 44! Always need motivational buddies!
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are all in the same boat. Funny we haven't bumped into each other! :smile: I am 40 and have struggled my whole life. I am always looking for more support and friends! Please add me!
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and I could totally use some motivation!! Need to lose about 35 more pounds.....*sigh*....
  • ediesmommy
    ediesmommy Posts: 76
    Options
    I will be 40 in 31 days... and I have just begun. I would love as much motivation and support as I can get!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    headed toward 41....determined to lose this weight once and for all. Started using MFP again about a month ago...have lost 7lbs so far....plan to lose about 45 to 50 more...hopefully by the end of this year. Slow and steady!

I can always use more friends/motivators! Please feel free to add me!!
  • Joeyje3
    Joeyje3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and could definately use motivation buddies. It's so hard in your 40's. Can't seem to find something that would work. 20's didn't eat as much - came off, 30's needed to add a little exercise and some diet. Now neither seems to be working, and if it does its very slow going.. :ohwell: We can do this!
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    47 here! I am looking for my 20 something body............anybody seen it? LOL
  • tbonebarron
    tbonebarron Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and have 5-10 more pounds to lose. I have been using this app for over a month and very diligently following a diet and working out 6 days per week. I lost 8 pounds during the first 2-3 weeks and have not lost anything since. I think I may have slowed my metabolism down by being too good with my diet so I have gone off the diet over this weekend and will start back fresh tomorrow. I thought maybe getting a little group motivation would help.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

My 40 something body kicks my 20 something body's butt! Yours will too!
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options

My 40 something body kicks my 20 something body's butt! Yours will too!

I hope so, that's what I'm shooting for! I'm doing Insanity.......I'm in week 7, I have lost my mind!
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options

I think I saw it with my 20 something body in a bikini at the beach...:laugh: ...we better work our bootie off and go catch them
  • YvLess
    YvLess Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and i'm new here. My first week was great.. but i will definitively need motivational buddy to keep it up.
  • AnnMarie518
    AnnMarie518 Posts: 93
    Options
    Just turned 41 this past friday and am so ready to shed this extra weight! Would love to have people in my same age bracket for buddies. We can compare stories and keep each other going when the going gets tough! I just started on mfp and have about 40lbs to loose!
  • sweetmelissa40
    Options
    I'm 44 and love to find new motivational buddies.
    Feel free to add me. :glasses:
  • imbanter
    imbanter Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and still fairly new to MFP. Feel free to add me - same goes for anyone else that needs friends.