Are you in your 40's looking for a motivational buddy?

Options

Replies

• EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    42 here.....add me if you like...I try to be as supportive as possible and love adding supportive and positive friends!
    San :)
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    47 here! I am looking for my 20 something body............anybody seen it? LOL

I think I saw it with my 20 something body in a bikini at the beach...:laugh: ...we better work our bootie off and go catch them

Wow! you are kickin it!!! I better get in gear!
  • stylesolutionsz
    stylesolutionsz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! I just joined today and can use all the buddies I can!
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Me!!!
  • dudleyclan
    dudleyclan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and looking for motivational buddies.
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 48- been here since January, need a good strong swift kick of positive, motivation and support>> anyone up to being my friend and challenging me. I'm here every day, always eat below my cals and excercise almost every day...want to loose 10 more pounds. Add me please.
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am 46 and I would totally like a motivational buddy.. having a really hard time seeing results staying at 1200 calories fairly meticulously. Please do add!
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mary 47 years old love to have you as a motivational buddy. I'm almost at my goal weight but need toning and weight training. Thanks for requesting.
  • saynotofat
    saynotofat Posts: 37
    Options
    I desperately need some motivation! I've been doing everything right but the scale says otherwise. I'm a lifetime WW member (since 1993). Was never overweight until I had twins when I was 20. Joined WW at 28. Now I'm 48 with 10 extra pounds that have come back and they don't want to leave. The first week on here I lost 3.8 lbs. and was really pysched! I've even been exercising, walking and doing the 30-day shred. I just feel depressed because when I weigh, the scale is going in the wrong direction! I even put my new exercise clothes on today and NEVER did anything! I'm really down in the dumps.
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    maybe we should start a 40-something group? Of course, i don't know how to do that but will try! I'm 42, will be 43 in about a month. Would love other 40-something friends. Aging is definitely a game-changer with fitness. i was just reading the "do women get a v?" post about that v that shows up when you are super muscular and I laughed to myself. My goal is to not have my belly sit on my thighs when i sit down! :)
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options

:smile:
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I am 48, you can add me if you like.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I turned 50 last Jan. but I feel much younger now that I am close to hitting my goal. I think I will be changing my goal from 132 to 125.
    Feel free to add me!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    just created a group called "40-somethings". Come join!
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I desperately need some motivation! I've been doing everything right but the scale says otherwise. I'm a lifetime WW member (since 1993). Was never overweight until I had twins when I was 20. Joined WW at 28. Now I'm 48 with 10 extra pounds that have come back and they don't want to leave. The first week on here I lost 3.8 lbs. and was really pysched! I've even been exercising, walking and doing the 30-day shred. I just feel depressed because when I weigh, the scale is going in the wrong direction! I even put my new exercise clothes on today and NEVER did anything! I'm really down in the dumps.

It is really common to gain weight when you first start working out......did you take measurements? If you didnt you should start now! I started Insanity on April 9th, been eating healthy and I have lost 2...count them TWO pounds, lol, I have however lost 16 inches....one pant size and feel better.....I think I might just throw out my scale it's really pissing me off!!
  • Be_Butterflies
    Options
    I am 40 and in need of some motivation....We could help each other :)
  • Zisaleh
    Zisaleh Posts: 64 Member
    Options

My 40 something body kicks my 20 something body's butt! Yours will too!

Awesome! Love it!
  • launnel
    launnel Posts: 1
    Options
    Not quite 40 yet (38) but could really use a buddy and would like to help motivate others.:happy:
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    *waves* 40 here. I still cringe when I say that! It's been a difficult transition from my 30s..... I don't cope well with change!
  • MiniMexxxxx
    MiniMexxxxx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi There

I'm 41 and just switched back to calorie counting and there for MFP from slimming world and much happier doing it this way. I'm nearly at my goal weight, another half a pound to go but will still need to watch what I eat to maintain it once I get there - or maybe even lose a couple more :happy: Look forward to seeing you all on here :flowerforyou: