Are you in your 40's looking for a motivational buddy?

Options

Replies

• kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request.:flowerforyou:
    Anyone looking to give or get support, feel free to add me.
  • pappy1220
    pappy1220 Posts: 1
    Options
    Always looking for motivational friends.. Add me... I'm out of the country on a cruise for a week.. Back Memorial Day. :smile:
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and always willing to take on more supporters - the more the merrier!!!
    Friend me!
  • michebo67
    michebo67 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 44 and in the UK. Joined this site 3 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs so far, but know it will get harder and will need motivation and support to reach my interim goal of 35lbs lost by 4th August!!

Feel free to add me and that goes for anyone else too, especially any fellow Brits!!
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I'm 41 and need to get this baby weight off. And my oldest baby is 6 :blushing:
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    42 and have a long road ahead of me. please add me. I can always you more active and supportive friends here on MFP
  • lucillavea
    lucillavea Posts: 6
    Options
    I think starting a 40 something group would be an awesome thing! I am 42 and have lost 45lbs in the last 9 months. Still have a lot more to go, but I feel much stronger and happier than I have in a long time.... and truly, once everything is said and done, I do believe my ultimate goal will have me looking better at 45yo than when I was 25yo. Plz let me know if you get this group together... would love the support and motivation from my peers! :)
  • cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me to the list. I'm a 48 mom who would love some support!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    i am 43 ~ feel free to add me
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    41 now (wll be 42 over the wummer). Please feel free to add me everyone!
  • dfergiesvt
    dfergiesvt Posts: 1
    Options
    First post. Started about two months ago and have done really well so far. Aside from my recent 40th birthday weekend I had lost 25.5 lbs. I gained 3.5 during this weekend but back at it again today. Looking forward to blasting another 40lbs off. Who's with me! :)
  • Joy201
    Joy201 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. I would love to join this group. :smile:
  • kowabungadude
    Options
    I am new here and desperately need motivation. Please add me too!
  • babydoll0873
    babydoll0873 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I won't be 40 until March but I would love to add some new friends!

I've already lost 15.6 lbs since March, 10.2 since starting MFP. Right now I'm doing Insanity. I'm on day 5. It's getting a lil easier every day. I'm also walking and going to start JM Killer buns and thighs.

My goal is to lose 60 more lbs! I'm giving myself until my 40th birthday to do it.

I'm going to ROCK this and would LOVE some company!!!!!
  • tamund67
    tamund67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and joined last week. I've always struggled with my weight and am ready to start this journey. I'm going to need some motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and would love some friends that are dealing with how hard it is when you get over 40 :laugh:
  • lfreijo
    lfreijo Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 47 and I've been struggling to lose weight for years. I topped out at 383 and found out I had a pituitary gland tumor (prolactinoma). It is under control now and I am down to 254 but have been struggling to drop below that. I would definitely appreciate some accountability partners.
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am heading towards 41, trying to get fit, not just thin! Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • TRiebow
    TRiebow Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there.. I've been doing this off and on for the past few months and I am stuck at 14lbs down.. I would love to motivate you if you would love to motivate me as well. I'm 46 and want to lose about 50lbs or at least 30 by my 20th wedding anniversary next February. :flowerforyou:
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the site, first couple of days. I'm currently 49....just a scant couple of months away from 50. YIKES!!! Can I still be in the 40's group after I hit 50? lol. Anyway, been overweight since high school. Can use ALL the motivational buddies I can possibly get. Please feel free to add me. Good luck everyone.