looking for some mom friends

Replies

• clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    just started on here. mommy of 2 ( 1 year old and 3 year old). Cal range of 1600-1800 (sometimes more) feel free to add me!
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    I am a mom of two and I am in my mid/late 30's add me if you wish. The more friends the better!
  • LoneyBfit
    LoneyBfit Posts: 10
    Please share how you dropped the 40pds. I am defiantely having trouble staying under the 1500 calorie goal...lol.
  • rcahue
    rcahue Posts: 1
    I'M A MOM OF 3 AND 31 YRS OLD FEEL FREE TO ADD ME:smile:
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    im a mom of 1 (thus far) im on the low side of the cal scale 1200 but i have friends who are trying to gain so others cals are not that big of a deal to me lol

add me if you would like :) hope you reach your goals no matter what!!
  • akm2007
    akm2007 Posts: 5
    I am 25 and a mom of 2. I do 1200 calories unless I earn more by exercising and then I do eat back some of those. Add me if you'd like. Don't if you don't. :)
  • NavaGirl35
    NavaGirl35 Posts: 36
    Mom of 3, We all have to start somewhere.... we just need that support and motivation to keep going and stay on track....... I was eating 1200, but I just had to move it up to help me lose more...apparently I wasn’t fueling my body enough...we shall see...... So you can Add me as well....
  • I'm a SAHM of 3. (Identical twin boys and a daughter!) Feel free to add me!
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    I'm a SAHM of 3. I've lost 40lbs and working on losing the last 27. Not into starving myself. :)
  • mona169
    mona169 Posts: 17 Member
    i am a mom of a 11 month old girl...still fighting my post-preg weight, and almost 10 kilos greater than what i was before pregnancy.....also now with high cholestrol!
  • kimmacias
    kimmacias Posts: 15
    I have two teen step kids and a 2 year old. Feel free to add me. I have a goal of almost 40 pounds to lose. I am 31.
  • newlyknit
    newlyknit Posts: 28 Member
    Momma of three here, currently looking for more friends. I'm learning support helps (who would have thought??) I'm almost 27 and while my goal is set at 1200 I always eat more due to exercise cals.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    My name is Christina i have 7 kids id love mom pals or even pals that are in mid 30s ive lost 58 pounds wit 40 left:) i dot starve myself either so if u eat 1200 cal or less youd hate me :)

I'm a mom - 4 kiddos - and am in my late 30s. I've lost 43 pounds and have about 32 more pounds to go to get to my goal. I definitely don't starve myself either. :D Feel free to FR me if you want. :)
  • Bethie77
    Bethie77 Posts: 2
    Hi my name is Bethany and I am 35 yrs old and I have 2 kids.. I do 1200 calories or less a day and so far have lost 14 lbs
  • caidensmomma
    caidensmomma Posts: 7 Member
    Momma of a 7 month old!! :) Could definitely use some fellow Mommy friends who can relate that this baby weight is no joke!! I seriously need some 'new' friends that are active and supportive but pushing each other to keep going!! :) Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Losinitforgood
    Losinitforgood Posts: 28 Member
    I am 25, a mom of 2 girls and my goal calories are 1900!! Definitely not into starving myself. Would love to help you along with your journey, friend me if you would like! :)
  • mcwhit
    mcwhit Posts: 44 Member
    Hi there - I'm mama to one little boy. Would love some more MFP friends.
  • amykoa
    amykoa Posts: 10
    31 (almost 32), mom to 1 (almost 6) hoping to add another in the next two years. I currently eat 1200, more if I exercise, thinking about upping that a bit. Feel free to add :) Good luck!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Momma of a 7 month old!! :) Could definitely use some fellow Mommy friends who can relate that this baby weight is no joke!! I seriously need some 'new' friends that are active and supportive but pushing each other to keep going!! :) Thank you!! :flowerforyou:

You can add me if you like. I love to cheer my MFP friends on in their journey. My youngest is 4 months, so I totally relate about the baby weight, too! :)
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Hi! my name is Katie. I'm 36 years old and a single mom of a 9 year old daughter