Prayers please

Options
13»

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :heart: I think of you whenever I see a lost pet poster at the store on the corner. I hope you know we are still thinking of you and praying for your family.

There was a story on the news here yesterday about a dog who had been missing for 10 years. She was found wandering in Oklahoma City and taken to a vet,. She had a micro chip implanted that identified her owners--over 1000 miles from here.

:smile: Keep the Faith
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I saw a story on animal planet the other day where this man's dog got off his chain while they were out in some remote area in a desert area (Nevada maybe). He searched but had to give up for a while and drove the 80 miles home. He wasn't very optimistic about the dogs return since the place where he went missing and his home was separated by 80 miles of desert plains and snow covered mountains. But somehow the dog eventually made it home and back to his owner. Don't give up hope, I pray for their safe return!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I always hold out hope of finding her. Everywere we go I am looking in yards and along the road.
  • jojogirl
    Options
    :heart: (((Good vibes and many prayers))))