Lost a Whole Person!

Options

Replies

• aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I've lost my 13 yr old and my 2 yr old. If anyone finds them please do not return. LOL
  • juliee274
    juliee274 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Try picking up a 7 or 8 year old and carrying them around all day. Makes you wonder how we did it with the extra weight!! :noway:

^This is exactly what I was going to say! Next time you see your friend's kid, try hoisting them in the air, and then you will really be impressed with yourself. :tongue: (not that you can hoist them, but that you used to be carrying that around!)
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i've lost more than my 20lb 5 month old son! ;)
  • Dadof8
    Dadof8 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I've lost more than the birth weight of my first 6 kids. (49 lbs)
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Ok, so the other day I was feeling crappy about myself because I haven't come as far in a year as I had hoped. (I've lost about 68 pounds in a year, had hoped to lose at least 20 more than that). So I was talking to a friend of mine and he was trying to encourage me and he says "Seriously, that's amazing. You lost my 7 year old!!"

For some reason, that totally turned my thinking around. I literally lost a small person in fat off of my body! Granted, I have a petite woman still to lose (110ish pounds) but damn!

So what have you lost? A full grown adult? A small child? A pomeranian? Kinda fun to think about, and it motivated me, at least to keep going :smile:

My daughter is 10 and she weighs less than that so you have lost my 10 yr old plus my lil' dachshund !!
  • Vaprep
    Vaprep Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My husband carries the 40 pound bags of water softener salt to the basement because I can barely lift them. I've lost one of those. No wonder I was so tired all of the time! It's pretty crazy when you start to think about what things weigh and what we carry around. And people wonder why their knees hurt. Can you imagine having a 7 year old strapped to your back 24/7 and then going to your doctor and saying, "You know doc, I just can't figure out why my back/knees/joints hurt all the time." Lol.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I've lost more than the birth weight of my first 6 kids. (49 lbs)

Your *first* six? :noway:

:laugh:

Congrats!!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    My husband carries the 40 pound bags of water softener salt to the basement because I can barely lift them. I've lost one of those. No wonder I was so tired all of the time! It's pretty crazy when you start to think about what things weigh and what we carry around. And people wonder why their knees hurt. Can you imagine having a 7 year old strapped to your back 24/7 and then going to your doctor and saying, "You know doc, I just can't figure out why my back/knees/joints hurt all the time." Lol.

A woman I used to work with had a doctor who would pretty much tell her that. She told him her feet hurt and he was like "You'd hurt too if you had all that weight on you all day!!" :laugh:
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've lost my 2 dogs and probably a few of the neighbors dogs...haha!
    LOL Y'all aren't very responsible dog owners, losing all your dogs!! :laugh:
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I've lost about the weight of my 11yr old little sister! 108! :) this is a great way to look at weigt loss! It made me feel a lot more accomplished :bigsmile:
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'VE LOST 3 BABY ME'S I WAS UP TO 5 LOST BUT GOT HURT
  • careyayn22
    careyayn22 Posts: 95
    Options
    I have four year old twins. I have lost 1.5 of them! It is so cool when I pick one up and carry him around and I think about how I carried THIS PLUS around with me a year ago.
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I finally weigh less than both of my dogs! They weigh 128 and 124, I'm now at 123!!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I have lost a little more than a 5 year olds low weight of 30 pounds
  • cyrstephaniec
    cyrstephaniec Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 36 pounds. My 3 yr old weighs 30 pounds, my small dog (shih tzu/poodle mix) weighs 7 pounds- so I've lost them. My 5 month old puppy (german shepherd/lab mix) weighs 30 pounds also.

I'm working towards losing the weight of my older 2 kids (8 yr old weighs 52 pounds and 6 yr old weighs 48 pounds).
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Ive lost a desktop computer!

Or three laptops <3
  • careyayn22
    careyayn22 Posts: 95
    Options
    Oh yeah, I've also lost one of my dogs (plus a little). She is a Border Collie X. She weighs around 47 lbs.
  • darla499
    darla499 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I've lost about a teenage girl. 115 pounds. I've still got a small child to lose ... about 70 pounds,
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 lbs shy of losing an NFL tight end, Rob Gronkowski to specific, or 1.14 of me now.
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've lost my five year old son and my sisters tubby Yorkshire terrior :-)