5'4 Ladies: What is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    5`3, goal of somewhere between 140-150, Iv'e never been that little so I don't know exactly what I want to weigh, I also don't want to look like a stick with boobs (that made me crack up!) I will re evaluate when I get around 165-150 :)
  • AstridParties
    AstridParties Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to make it to 145-150..I started at about 172 4 weeks ago and I'm now 164. Striving to get into the 150's and then will reevaluate once I meet my 150 milestone.
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    5"4 between 130-135 pounds would be good for me
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    5'4, Aiming for 140-145.

I'm 152 right now and relatively content with my body so who knows, if I get the definition and performance I want at a this weight, I'm not going to sweat the actual number.
  • ginawood1
    ginawood1 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is between 140-150. I hit my highest weight ever of 200 pounds, and I'm already (within 3 weeks) down to 191. I am following the calories on here, and working out (walking and biking) 4-5 times a week. When I exercise, I have a stomach wrap that I bought from walmart for around $7. It works wonders! It helps you sweat a lot in your stomach and back area. It is always dripping wet when I take it off, gross I know. But even at 191 pounds, my stomach has gone down tremendously. So anyone trying to lose stomach weight, I highly recommend this. If you can't find one in a store, feel free to use plastic wrap! It works just as well.
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I initially chose 135...because I was 235 when I started and I thought it would be cool to lose 100 lbs. I'll be completely fine with any number...as long as I'm looking and feeling better. But I still have a long way to go. So, I still say that I'm on my way to losing 100 lbs.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Easy size 6 is my goal. Size 8 now down from 16. The scale is pretty meaningless ...so IDK what weight. Most likely 170 will see me rockin out those 6s.

Jen
  • katnohat
    katnohat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started at 165 and my goal is 135, but I will continue to tone from there and might lose more weight in the process.
  • marbit
    marbit Posts: 108
    Options
    My original goal was 125, but I hit 134 a few weeks ago and I am pretty happy with the way I look. I want to tighten up a bit, but as far as weight goes, I think I may be done. I have the same problem as you though, all my weight goes into my tummy, so it is the last part of me to lose. Unfortunately it makes me look preggers most of the time, but at this point I dont think weight loss is gonna cut it. I'll probably end up losing in other places, and my round tummy will remain!
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4'' and a little bit :) last year i got down to 133, and everyone said i shouldn't lose anymore because i was looking real skinny! my goal was to aim for 125 though, so we will see :D i'd be happy just to be 129!
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    im shooting for 150 although it seems lifetimes away!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 last weigh in I was 148 on Valentine's...which surpassed my goal of 155..I can wear range from 6-8 in pants and M..in shirts.....I am at a cross-road of changing my goal again...do to layered fat over my hidden muscles...Not sure.... Toning and focusing on areas of the body...

Here is more about my journey been here 450 days today....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SexyCook
  • looktouch
    looktouch Posts: 3
    Options
    I think you have a good goal. I have been the same height since junior high, and the lowest I've weighed was 128 (in junior high) and the highest was 196 (after having a kid). I think 128 would be too thin for me now (i have curves now b/c I'm an adult woman, not a little kid) but when I weighed b/t 140-160 in my 20s, I think I looked good. My current goal is getting back to 160, which I think is slightly plump for me, but whatevs.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Goal was 124 but now 122 (hopefully the last few pounds go from my thighs)
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" & have been maintaining at about 125 - 130 for the past year. I started at 185, but never had a goal weight in mind since I had set myself up for failure like always.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Im in the 5'4" club and started here at 160+ lbs. I wanted to be 145 and then when I got there I wanted 140....then 135. I tapped out at 125 and now im around 135. I went from a size 12 to a 4 or 6 and have lots of muscle...which also made the scale go up but not my pants. I think If you get to your goal then its okay to re-evalute where you want to be. at our height dropping down to into the 120's or 130's isnt bad at all. When you get there you will know if you want to strive for more or if you are comfortable :)
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    My initial goal was 9 stones 7Ibs. I've hit that so I'm now trying for 9 stones. Don't think I wanna go lower than this :laugh:
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 140. IF and WHEN i get there i will decide if i want to continue to 130, the weight i was about 4 years ago. For me its more about size than weight. I would like to be a comfortable UK 10 top and UK12 bottom.
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 243
    Current 191
    Goal 175 (will reevaluate when I get there).

I just want to be happy whereever I am at. I would like to maybe get to 150 but I am not sure if that is going to happen with my large frame/body type.
  • jessicaleigh55
    Options
    SW: 148
    CW: 140
    GW1: 135
    GW2: 130
    UGW: 120-125

Trying to set small goals! I've heard the last 20 are the hardest to lose and i feel like that is SOOOO true. I'm a crossfit athlete and while i'm gaining muscle and reshaping.. no weight loss... :grumble: One day at a time!