Anyone own a Kia?

Options
13»

Replies

• pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I don't own a Kia, but did look very seriously at them recently when I was looking for a car. They USED to be known as crappy cars. More recently, however, they have shot way up in consumer satisfaction and reliability. I know because I researched the hell out of them. Consumer Reports seems to love them.

Also ditto on Honda being recently downgraded. My 2006 Civic was crapola compared to my 2002 Civic.

The research indicates to me that Kia is now a good buy.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I do not own one, but have really considered looking into the KIA optima. I have had my eye on the Hyundai Sonata's since the new body style came out. I am now waiting to see the Ford Fusion that comes out in fall with a new body style, then I will make my decision.
  • Bloodrayne1980
    Bloodrayne1980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all. My hubby and I bought a 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid with the premium package about a month ago. We so love it!!! We actually needed our first oil change on it last week lol, so far we have 7000 kms on her...as for gas milage well we can get 1000 km per tank (65 L) or more depending on where we are driving and how much is hwy (not so great) and how much is 80 km roads.
    I have owned Kias for the last 6 years and love them. My first Kia is/was a 2008 Spectra that we still own (we refused to trade it in, and have never had any issues and have only done maintenance on her).
    If you have any questions about the Optima Hybrid or Optima I will do my best to answer them :smile:
    Oh and a designer from Audi is the one who designed the Optima. She is a gorgeous car inside and out!
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    We have 2 Kias and have had no problems with them. 2007 Sedona and 2008 Sorento. I would buy another in a heartbeat. Great safety ratings and great warranty. Good luck!