Favorite subway sandwich?

Options

Replies

• Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    6" Subway Club on HoneyOat, American Cheese, Spinach, Tomato, Little Bit of Onion, Jalapeno, and Extra Pickles. Spicy Mustard, Sweet Onion Sauce *drizzled* Salt, and Pepper.
  • Stylistntenn
    Options
    Yuuummmm had my favorite today: Oven roasted chicken breast on wheat bread with provolone cheese.. Topped with lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, pickles, salt/pepper, chipotle southwest sauce.. Oh so good!
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    Mine is only available in certain ones... for example we have 7 stores close to here.. and only 1 offers it lol.

Warning: it isn't the healthiest lol.. but it is 110% my favvvvvvvvorite lol :laugh:

9 grain honey oat
    (some times) American cheese
    Chicken Salad

Yuuum!! :love:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    jimmy johns
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast & bacon on wheat with pepper-jack cheese, tomato's, lettuce, bell peppers and chipotle southwest. Yummmmmy!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    club sub
    american cheese
    italian herb and cheese bread
    lettuce
    tomato
    pickles
    cucumber
    spinach
    light mayo
    mustard
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Chicken teriyaki on Italian with lettuce.
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on wheat with black olives, bell pepper, banana peppers, salt, and pepper. MMMMm!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I also like the Southwestern Ham and cheese on flatbread with egg white instead of the whole egg. It comes with onions and peppers and I like to add spinach. Toast it and add salt and pepper.... YUM!
  • mamaparks87
    mamaparks87 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Do yourself a favor and skip Subway. I used to work there and trust me- it is not that great. If you must eat there- skip the meat. It all comes in presliced and packed. Don't even get me going on the steak...yuck. The toppings are sliced in store and are usually fresh.
    I personally do not eat at Subway- I choose Jimmy Johns, Jersey Mikes and Which Wich. They subs taste better and are worth it to me.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    6inch honey oat bread , lettuce, spinach, cucumber, black olive, bell pepper, xtra XTRA onion, banana peppers & mustard. No cheese, ever.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I used to love the Italian BMT, but after starting a diet, I came across this menu. The salt is horrendous in all the sammies. Too bad.
    http://www.subway.com/nutrition/nutritionlist.aspx

I felt that way too and then I logged my own sandwich I made with ONE slice of Boar's Head LOW Sodium turkey breast and reduced fat slice of cheese with mustard on wheat amounted to the same as a 6" sub.... And I was only using one slice of meat :sad:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    9 grain wheat bread, turkey, pepper jack cheese, avocado, lettuce, green peppers, & fat free honey mustard.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Do yourself a favor and skip Subway. I used to work there and trust me- it is not that great. If you must eat there- skip the meat. It all comes in presliced and packed. Don't even get me going on the steak...yuck. The toppings are sliced in store and are usually fresh.
    I personally do not eat at Subway- I choose Jimmy Johns, Jersey Mikes and Which Wich. They subs taste better and are worth it to me.

:drinker: I'll drink to that!
    I've personally always liked Jersey Mikes better b/c it was fresher, but they only have like 3 toppings! *THUMBS DOWN*
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    oven roasted chicken breast with- cheddar cheese, black olives, dill pickles, lettuce on 6 inch herb cheese bread.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely jealous of all the options other coutries get.
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options

What you say makes a lot of sense
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Turkey on hearty Italian - no cheese, toasted - spinach, jalapenos, banana peppers, green peppers, onions, black olives & oregano - Ranch dressing, but I usually just put light Ranch dressing on it myself when I get home
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Neither of my subway sandwiches are good for me. lol

Italian BMT on hearty italian with provalone cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, banans peppers, and oil/vinegar -or-
    Tuna on hearty italian with lettuce, tomato, pickles, banana peppers, onion, and olives (sometimes spinach too)

:ohwell: at least I pile on the veggies right?
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast on wheat with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, spinach, and lite mayo. Bought a 12' like that today. Had half for lunch and am about to have the other half for dinner.

Personally I like Quizno's or Jimmy Johns better, but Subway is usually more accessible to a truck driver.