Favorite subway sandwich?

Options

Replies

• kaitiebeth89
    kaitiebeth89 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    6 inch 9-grain wheat bread, turkey, american cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and a little bit of light mayo with apple slices as a side.
  • KIRLIN22
    KIRLIN22 Posts: 19
    Options
    Genoa salami or teriyaki chicken with little bit of shredded cheese, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, lots of pickles and olives, cucumber, green/red pepper, and a few banana peppers with sweet onion dressing and light honey mustard on honey oat.
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Chicken Bacon Ranch

Wheat Bread, Chicken, bacon, provolone, green pepper, onion, spinach, and ranch
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    turkey and ham on wheat or 9 grain honey oat with american cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, banana peppers, and spicy mustard! :)
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    If I'm not worried about calories: buffalo chicken, on white, with pepperjack cheese or provolone. Lettuce, tomato, black olives, and ranch. mmmm!!

If Im being careful on calories, I'll go with the oven roasted chicken, on white, no cheese, with lettuce, tomato, black olives, pickles, and light on the honey mustard. Deelish!
  • girlincognit0
    Options
    oven roasted chicken breast on whole wheat
    with onions, spinach, honey mustard, no cheese.
    (sometimes I'll add provolone....sometimes)
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I always get a 6 inch veggie on honey oat bread with extra monterey jack cheese (if I have the calories), lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, olives, lots of onions, lots of pickles, light mayo, salt and pepper, and parmesan.
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    6" turkey on wheat with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, black olives, and a little bit of honey mustard mmmmmmm
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on 9 grain bread with cheddar, lettuce, , tomato, pickle, cukes, onion sauce, light mayo and pepper.
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Sweet onion chicken teriyaki
    On whole wheat, with swiss cheese, not toasted
    little bit of lettuce, tomato, green peppers, olives, lots of jalapeno and banana peppers
    little bit of sweet onion sauce and salt and pepper....

and all for about 480 calories... yuumm
  • kelfromhell
    kelfromhell Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    oven roasted, no cheese, all the veggies.....salt and pepper,
    but for a diet, jimmy johns #4 unwich, no mayo, sub guac!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Healthy version: oven roasted chicken on wheat, pepper jack cheese, spinach, pickle, tomato, onion and olives with a bit of chipotle sauce.

Delicious version: turkey with pepper jack on the Italian herb and cheese with pickles, tomato, olives and LOTS of chipotle! (Sun chips... white chocolate macadamia nut cookie...)

Also the sweet onion chicken teriyaki.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Usual: 6" Wheat turkey breast, no cheese, olives, pickles, peppers, spinach, onion, maybe feta if they have it. Vinegar and black pepper.

Treat: 6" Wheat sweet onion teriyaki , warmed, no cheese, same veggies - minus the feta cheese, easy on the sauce.

I don't understand the bit about their meats being unhealthy because they are prepackaged and whatnot. How is that different from the stuff I would buy at the store and make my own sammie with?

It's not different entirely except some sub places cut the meat right in front of you. I do know from working at Subway that the meats can be very gross tasting after sitting for awhile. We had some meat that sold way less than others and so out of the fridge and onto the line it came everyday for months. The steak, chicken, and meatballs come to the store frozen and in the morning are heated in the microwave. Anything not used goes back to the fridge to repeat the process the next day and the next until it is all used up.

well i USED to get turkey on wheat, no cheese, with lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, green peppers, and honey mustard...but after reading this post i don't think i can eat there now..way to ruin subway for me lol
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    Foot long Italian & Herbs, Swiss cheese toasted, with lettuce, green peppers, onions, spinach, with Ranch dressing. Mmmmm!!!!!!! :smile:
  • lemasney
    lemasney Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite subway sandwich, include bread, cheese, and toppins

Veggie delight toasted 9 grain footlong with everything but olives and light on the jalapenos. A little spicy mustard and if I'm good, swiss. 426 calories, with cheese, 400 without.
  • ScottFree_66
    ScottFree_66 Posts: 200
    Options
    I used to LOVE a tuna on wheat with spinach, tomatoes, black olives and extra/extra jalapenos.

I had to quit eating there when I saw the nutrition values on the subway website... the amount of sodium is outrageous
  • spoffy
    spoffy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No sandwich for me :) I get a salad and since I work there i put on a whole tomato, tons of cucumber, lettuce, spinach, and banana peppers. Sometimes i put on a couple slices of turkey. I put vinegar and a small amount of sweet onion. Since I work there the turkey is the only meat i will eat.
  • kellapea
    kellapea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and it is hard to find something fast and easy that meet my needs! I get Veggie sub, on wheat (I don't do honey either so I stay away from honey oat), I get all the fixins' on it and top it off with vinegar and oil! NOM! But I don't eat Subway too often--that's my fast food! :)
  • miracleharper
    Options
    I have always wondered of they ar healthy too. every thing in modration i guess. I guess i just need to stick to eating at home andeat salad and grilled chicken from now until the end of time. Lol in the mean time i guess it it taste good i will just have to spit it out lol
  • sharlowbrla
    sharlowbrla Posts: 54
    Options
    i am a Subway owner and yes, they can be a healthier choice than a burger or fried chicken. The highest calorie sandwiches are tuna and BMT. If you don't do cheese or tons of mayo you are fine. I do double meat and that sustains me better, i am a protein person. Load it up with all the veggies and a mustard and you are good.
    No soda and no cookies! Each cookie is approx 300 cal and 10 fat grams. luckily the chips are portioned but they are still chips.
    Sharon
    FYI
    We have very stringent rotation procedures and use name brand meats such as Oscar Meyer. Our veggie patties are Morning Star brand, very filling and a good option for Vegans. Unfortunately, not all locations carry them. We've been owners for 20 yrs and have never seen any sub par brands. We are evaluated and checked by HQ for procedures, formulas, temperatures, cleanliness etc.