AFTER A BINGE, AFTER A MEAL OUT- READ THIS!!

Options

Replies

• viral74
    viral74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As much as I agree with this; folks...please don't make this your excuse to binge...:).....We all know how easily the 3500 calories add up year after after ;)....
  • cbenj09
    cbenj09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!!!!! I'm not kidding - I think, intrinsically, I knew this... but sometimes you need a smack in the face with some good ol' COMMON SENSE!!! :)

Posting on my fridge as well... :P
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! :)
  • madyooch
    madyooch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this awesome post....bump
  • amolina0810
    amolina0810 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • chipgirl25
    chipgirl25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    After many years of letting a bad meal sabotage my efforts I have learned to live exactly the way you have stated. We are only human and things happen. Forgiving yourself is half the battle. Get over it and move forward. By the way the thought of eating over 700 cheetos made me nauseaus on the spot. Don't think I'll be eating those anytime soon. :laugh:
  • mandybobs65
    mandybobs65 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love this, after beating myself up over eating the skin off the roast chicken 2 days ago I suddenly feel so much better. Thank you :o)
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    This was awesome!! Thank you for posting! :)
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    That was right on time. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bump, Bump, Bump & BUMP! Thank you:drinker: :drinker:
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • cindygagnon
    cindygagnon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the numbers!!! It helps to put things into perspective. :happy:
    Oh, and saving for later when I need it again.
    Thanks!
    I'm going to do the same :wink: saving for later.
    Thanks
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    OMG love it, thank you! had a really bad week and i've been beating myself up about it, this is JUST what i needed to read this morning as i forgive myself the indiscretion with my food affair and MOVE ON!!! keep rocking it out ppl! failure is just another way that you've figured out how not to succeed, learn from it, and try something else!!
  • Tigger228
    Tigger228 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love this post!! Thank you for sharing :)
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have gone over my weekly calories by about 1500-2000 the odd time and each time I do, I gain at least 1lb, if not more.

Not forgetting that at least 5 out of those 7 days, I would have been at a deficit, but yet one or two blips, I actually do ruin all my hard work.

#worstmetabolismintheworld

I can relate, After a few days @ my in laws house i always come home to see a gain on the scale but truthfully majority of the time it is only water weight and i go back to my "normal" weight after a couple of days

Junk food usually has tons of salt so it is probably just water. Go back to your regular plan and it will get better in a few days.

In fact, one regular Oscar Mayer hot dog has only 130 calories, but it has 540mg of sodium. That means if you ate the 42 hot dogs it takes to get to the 5500 calories, which is no more than 3 or 4 times your normal daily calories, you would be consuming at least 10 times your daily sodium.
  • Ladydee33
    Ladydee33 Posts: 5
    Options
    I love it!! It is so True..THank you
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    so very true...thanks! <3
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Bump to copy for later! This is fantastic!
  • AprilP24
    AprilP24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is pure poetry! Thank you for posting this.... it isn't an excuse to go out and grab 2 McDonalds doubles like I used to... but it does make me feel better about the Wendy's chicken sandwich I had last night. LOL! I'm Lovin it! :bigsmile:
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    you just became my hero. no lie.