Very Important Poll....

Options

Replies

• kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    One of my cats likes to steal things, and my underwear is a common item (I think because they're easier for him to carry than say, pairs of jeans and my husband's flipflops, both of which he has also been known to try to steal). He doesn't eat them though, he just takes them into one of his cat hiding places.

Awww, cute!!
  • shelbysmom08
    Options
    Yep the dogs love underware anyones they can get! One of our dogs eats Toilet paper!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I once found a pair of my panties on my closet floor with the crotch almost perfectly surgically removed. It freaked me out! I don't own a pet, so I swore a maintenance guy who was just in my apartment had some sort of panty crotch fetish and I reported it to the management office and wanted my locks changed. Then I realized I had just spent the weekend with my sister the weekend before and she has two dogs. I called and told my brother-in-law the story and he died laughing. He said, yep.. that was Andre. He said he eats my sister's panties all the time. Even gets in the dryer to get them out. I had to call the office.... and explain that I'm not a crazy person... really! REALLY!!!! She was so glad I called.. she didn't want to have to accuse her maintenance guy of being a panty crotch stealing pervert. After the egg on my face disappeared, I thought it was all pretty hysterical.

OMG! That could have turned out very poorly for maintenance man! *LOL*
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Yep the dogs love underware anyones they can get! One of our dogs eats Toilet paper!

This. Caught my pup last night prancing through the house with a brand new roll in his mouth. Somehow he got into the cupboard and took it. Another time, I woke up in the mid-morning and found my entire bedroom t.p'd with him just sitting there looking at me like it totally wasn't him.
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No. But she does go diving in the catboxes for Kitty Roca.

Seriously, until I figured it out, I thought something was wrong with my cats. They only peed, never crapped. Then the little lightbulb went off......OH! ..........................Oh........................ Ew.

Same here... only I took it out of her mouth to go... Ewwwwwwww.........
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    mine doesn't eat them but he takes my sons underwear that he leaves on the bathroom floor and takes it into his kennel and lays on it....weirdo!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Like Men I guess Dogs can't get enough of the irresistible taste of the down stairs department :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    This thread is very funny. My dog is an old dirty *kitten* with no teeth. I'm sure if he had teeth he'd dive right in, so I guess I'm lucky. Seems like all the male dogs are the culprits...noted for my next pup! She will be a no underwears eating little lady. Maybe that will be her name! Lady. I dig it!

Haha my little lady is a nasty girl and eats up my panties and my son's dirty socks!
  • nilesbollinger
    nilesbollinger Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    He won't eat underwear, but he'll lick them for hours if we leave them on the floor.

He does like to eat dirty diapers though.
  • texastango
    texastango Posts: 309
    Options
    Underwear? What's that?

Corrollary: Does your dog ever sniff or lick you ....never mind...LOL
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Finally something my dogs don't do... Dig, eat Kitty Rocha, run away, dig in the trash, take shoes in the yard... they do all that, but they leave my panties alone... Guess I can say "good doggies".
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    WOW. This thread... :noway: SO glad I have a cat...
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

This. Caught my pup last night prancing through the house with a brand new roll in his mouth. Somehow he got into the cupboard and took it. Another time, I woke up in the mid-morning and found my entire bedroom t.p'd with him just sitting there looking at me like it totally wasn't him.

This was our bathroom one day when our sweet pup was home alone and the toilet paper wasn't put out of her reach.

toiletpaper.jpg?t=1337794024
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    I have three dogs and they all do it. I have to be sure my clothes make it to the laundry room hamper where I can close the door. If I leave them in the small hamper in my bedroom they are found.
  • MsPetuniaPig
    Options
    I don't have any VS left. At first I thought their quality was going down, all these little tiny holes kept appearing..... Sophie... My pomeranian was doing it! She will find them if they are anywhere within her reach. She will dig through the clean baskets, rummage the dirty baskets.. Socks and panties are her favorite.
  • MsPetuniaPig
    Options

This was our bathroom one day when our sweet pup was home alone and the toilet paper wasn't put out of her reach.

:laugh:
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Mine has licked on occasion but never eaten.

She has also (excessively) licked my slippers. While I slept.

Have you ever stuck your foot in an unexpectedly cold, squishy wet slipper at 5 o'clock in the morning? It kind of starts the day off all wrong.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Now, take that and image that ALL over your freaking bedroom. That was my room. I was in total shock.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

Now, take that and image that ALL over your freaking bedroom. That was my room. I was in total shock.

Ahahahaha! My youngest cat does this with the bin of recycle paper I have in my home office. I've had to lock away all kinds of paper because of this.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

My dog does this too! He does it with any paper as a matter of fact. One time someone left a check under the door for me and he opened the envelope then ripped the check to shreds. Envelope was completely intact. My dog just hates money.