fun bags

Options
13»

Replies

• macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    too bad wearing tight pants 24/7 won't firm up my *kitten*

Good idea. I'm going to wear a uni-tard 24/7. It will be interesting watching my husband look for the opening.
    green-zentai-1.jpg
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Ladies, this thread would be so much more informative with photos. Strictly for educational purposes of course!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I practically never take mine off.. and yes, usually including sleep. Just habit & being most comfortable that way mostly more than anything else. But I can't comment on any non sagging benefits unfortunately. My little B's sagged a bit after having my son and have been that way ever since.. *sigh*

I say go with whatever is most comfortable.. I'm not sure it makes all that much of a difference anyway, lol!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Plenty of females get away with telling people they are real. That's what they make prescription strength scar cream for, and alternate incision sites (under arm, belly button etc). *Smiles*

Just saying.

*sigh* They are real.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Oh GOSH. But here goes !

No kids for me - so can't speak to the breastfeeding dealy-0.

But, I'm 48 - large boobs - genetic - got them from my Grandmother. So, that means - always have had them. As in have worn a bra since 3rd grade.

DD and have been for years. Mine are quite perky and I don't wear a bra 24/7 but: I do wear and have always worn a supportive, properly fitting, underwire bra. Mom, who was an A cup, TOLD me to. Told me no going braless, no going without a decent bra unless you want your boobs to be sagging to your waist by the time you are 40. I thought she was NUTSO when I was 13 .. but I'm so glad I listened.

Not sure that helps you .. but ... don't think you need to go 24/7 EGADS!!! but ... good bras do indeed help.

Soooo glad we got to chat like this. LOL

Jen

Oh .. in regard to a bra helping NOW. I think it could/would certainly help prevent future issues, but don't think it will IMPROVE what is already present
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    genetics...
    I agree. Some women just bounce back, others don't. My second wife rarely wore a bra, she was 36C, and never sagged.
  • Derameth
    Derameth Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well....hmmm certainly a strange topic but...here goes....I believe that going braless (which I did in my hippie days) does lend to saggy boobage, ergo wearing a bra more frequently might keep booage from sagging. However, weight loss does add some loss of the fat tissue...and when in doubt there is ALWAYS a nip and tuck lift to be done via plastic surgery...and viola.. 40 long now is 40 C *lol*
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    My mom told me this a long time ago so Ive always slept in my bra. Still perky.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I let the puppies out as soon as I get home. I couldn't imagine wearing one to bed and wearing it 24 hours a day!
  • ultim8one
    ultim8one Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So my sister in law has an amazing rack. She has two kids and they are firm and perky. I asked her how the heck she did that and she told me that she wears a bra pretty much 24/7, always has, and they just stay there. She has a sister that she said does like I do, and has that "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" moment every night when she takes her bra off, and she has a little sag.

So, my question. If you were to wear a bra, 24/7 for a few months, do you think it would make a difference? It sounds silly, but you should see her tatas....

I've been doing it for like a week now.

not for nuthin Amber .. but ... yours look pretty amazing !! :love: