Million Dollar Success Question....

Options

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    1. Get some new clothes. Since I haven't ever been at my goal weight as an adult....so I don't have a closet full of stuff waiting for me
    2. Enter the 2013 (assuming it happens) Curvy Kate "Star in a Bra" contest as a body confidence test
    3. Come up with some new fitness goals
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I bullied my boyfriend into agreeing to go on holiday when I hit goal. I want to parade around in a bikini and get a tan.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Budoir photos here tooo... I'm gonna have to start saving - at $700 they aren't cheap!
  • hummingbirdxss
    hummingbirdxss Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am doing Low Carb and next May (my goal date) Carnival Cruises has a Low Carb cruise. My sister (also LC) is going with me !! I can't wait to sit by the pool in my suit !!!
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    If I keep it together for a year I am going to get implants and a tattoo...
  • jennkess
    jennkess Posts: 86
    Options
    Boob Job! after 3 kids I need to bring the girls back up to where they belong!!
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Shopping...and Family portrait. I have very few pics of me...and very few pics of me with my family. I hate looking at pics of me..I am already big but pictures just make me look even bigger.
  • teresadutton
    teresadutton Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Oh I love the burn my fat clothes idea!!!!!! I am so gonna do that!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am gonna do a photo shoot too.

Burn my big clothes and keep the weight off....lol Oh yeah photo shoot is great to and I can do my own because I am a photographer!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • teresadutton
    teresadutton Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    run around naked... and have lots of sex

Love this idea too!!!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I havent really thought of anything specific because my goal seems so far away at the moment.
    But I will probably buy some cute clothes and swimsuits, maybe book a vacation somewhere if I can and try like heck to maintain.
    Maybe get that naval peircing I have always wanted, I don't know.
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I'm with the OP. I will be doing a boudoir photoshoot for my hubby, then I will be doing something special just for me, I just haven't decided what yet...but I'm thinking a brand new Harley Davidson may be well deserved!!!

I will also be getting my first tattoo. Something inspirational and I'd like it on the inside of my wrist so i can always see it. I just don't know what yet!!!
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    Good plan! ;-) to the man who repIied "Maintain it!"
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    A symbolic tattoo for me!
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    for sure a photo shoot
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it briefly and then get pregnant, I know when people hear that they say i am crazy, why lose the weight just to put some on while pregnant. Crazy? maybe but we want a 3rd child and i want to be a cute pregnant mommy not a fat pregnant mommy where you can't tell if i am pregnant or not until way late in my pregnancy. Plus i love being pregnant so being able to be pregnant and have a cute pregnant belly would be fantastic! lol.
  • brael
    brael Posts: 1
    Options
    you are doing awesome... keep up the good work!:smile:
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like the photoshoot idea. It gives me time to save up the money for it too. :laugh:
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    For my 100lb goal celebration I ran the warrior dash! Drank 2 beers and had half a steak :). I've almost broke down crying happy twice but I was driving. It blows my mind when I talk to a kid and they say they weigh 100lbs. Those have been great celebrations.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am almost there and already making a new goal. It's just gets better from here :) but in the long run...my next tattoo.
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Christian Louboutin shoes!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!