Butt Bible Success Pictures..

Options

Replies

• Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, great pics and results!!

I was reading on line some of the reviews about the Butt Bible workouts and everybody say that is not easy on the knees (my problem), so what is your opinion and how this workout compares with Brazilian But Lift (or something like that). Thank you!

Keep up the good work
  • LolaVersion2
    LolaVersion2 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Killed Butt, A!!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options

I was reading on line some of the reviews about the Butt Bible workouts and everybody say that is not easy on the knees (my problem), so what is your opinion and how this workout compares with Brazilian But Lift (or something like that). Thank you!

Keep up the good work

not sure why they think it is hard on the knees.. I have knee issues and this program had no effect on them. but thats just me... :-)
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for about a month now and already seeing great results plus its really helping tone my legs! I just downloaded it on youtube. I have always had a wide but flat but that was kinda saggy. Hoping it will help me with all of that!
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ORDERED

YOU HAVE AN AMAZING *kitten*
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    AMAZING results! You're booty looks AWESOME!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Keep up the good work

not sure why they think it is hard on the knees.. I have knee issues and this program had no effect on them. but thats just me... :-)

Same here, no problem!
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dmwells3
    dmwells3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Will definatly get this one.
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You inspired me to take some more & post em on the BB success thread ;)

7259532800_305a3825f1_z.jpg
    IMG_1647 by junebugbabies, on Flickr

7259534236_ff60ccdf3c_z.jpg
    IMG_1638 by junebugbabies, on Flickr

7259535924_d1ac6d3c90_z.jpg
    IMG_1640 by junebugbabies, on Flickr
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    great work!! thinking i might do this!
  • happygirl338
    Options
    Defiantly getting the butt bible! Great job and amazing results!!
  • PrincessMonica05
    Options
    Wow awesome results!! I am going to start Butt Bible tomorrow and do it with BBL!! :)
    You inspired me to take some more & post em on the BB success thread ;)

7259532800_305a3825f1_z.jpg
    IMG_1647 by junebugbabies, on Flickr

7259534236_ff60ccdf3c_z.jpg
    IMG_1638 by junebugbabies, on Flickr

7259535924_d1ac6d3c90_z.jpg
    IMG_1640 by junebugbabies, on Flickr
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!! Great job :)
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!! Your butt is amazing!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done Butt Bible or BBL while still a larger size and have decent results? I've been planning on trying one or both one I lost more weight..but I'm still pretty far from my goal and I can't stand how my booty looks. I have a few really cute summer dresses I'd like to wear but the fabric shows off every little blemish on my bum. :(

*EDIT*
    Nice booty by the way! :D
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started my Butt Bible about a week and a half ago and it's great! I can't wait to have results like yours!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's amazing!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done Butt Bible or BBL while still a larger size and have decent results? I've been planning on trying one or both one I lost more weight..but I'm still pretty far from my goal and I can't stand how my booty looks. I have a few really cute summer dresses I'd like to wear but the fabric shows off every little blemish on my bum. :(

*EDIT*
    Nice booty by the way! :D

It's upper and lower body work, and there's no reason you can't do it now. I didn't expect my fat @ss to have any lift to it, but it definitely helped with strength. Sometimes her moves are too fast and I was losing my form (curls, lat raises...), so I just did it at my own pace. You can always do it again later!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I never thought I would say this to anyone ever, but I am in awe of your a** lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!