Looking for mommy friends

Options

Replies

• crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time working mama - just one 3 year old daughter, but I commute 3 hours a day - so things get hectic. Feel free to add me!
  • xXHarleyXQuinnXx
    xXHarleyXQuinnXx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Im pretty new too I have two beautiful princesses and 1 little prince :0] Always looking for new friends, Anyone feel free to add me :D
  • kristank03
    kristank03 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! My son is 9.5 months now. Feel free to add me!
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm a mom to 2 with number 3 on the way. :) 29 weeks pregnant. :p Feel free to add me. :)
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    We have 7 kids total. 4 mine, 3 his. There are 4 boys and 3 girls. Ages are 20, 17, 16, 14, 13 and 13 and 10! Always up for more mommy friends! Any one feel free to add
  • MonkeyFlower
    MonkeyFlower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Always great to have more motivating friends :happy: im a mum to two boys (aged 3 and 2) and step-mummy to a 10 year old boy!
  • KikiCS
    KikiCS Posts: 27
    Options
    mom of 3 year old twin boys... add me :-)
  • xxcarleighxx
    Options
    Im a Mom of 4...2 girls 16 &13 and 2 Boys 4 & 2 add me if ya want too :)
  • Strawberry09
    Strawberry09 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 4 month old! Anyone feel free to add me, the more the merrier. Moms supporting moms!:)
  • JalonTicara
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Mommy to a 12 month old and a 2 month old!
  • ruege
    ruege Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a mother of two very active boys ages 12 and 10. I work full time at a stressful job where the venders are always bringing in goodies or planning lunches. Soooo hard to resist during a crazy stressful day! I'll take any help anyone out there can and is willing to offer. Feel free to add me
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I am a SAHM to 5 with my oldest being almost 7 :) I am on day 20 of Insanity as well.
  • ah_adriana
    ah_adriana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    looking for new friends as well :) i'm mom to an almost 18 month old and a middle school teacher so kids pretty much make up my entire life!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have two little girls of my own plus I care for a baby boy 12+hours a day :)
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Mom of four! 1 daughter (6.5) and 3 sons (4), (3), and (20m)!!! Other momms feel free to add me as well!!! Gotta get this baby weight off... ;)
  • BeginningNew2012
    Options
    1st time mommy of a 4 month old son. Add me
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 3 year old girl
  • leannerob1984
    leannerob1984 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, im a mummy to my gorgeous 5 year daughter. ive sent you a friend request :-)
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love mommy friends here. I am a stay at home mom to 7 kids Nicholas is 13, Andrew is 11, Jeremy is almost 10 Lauren is 8, John is 4 Charlie is 2 and my princess is 15 months (Livie)
    Ill add yo but anyone can add me too:)
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am a full time working mommy of a 19month old, you can add me too.

Marie