Any Vacation Plans coming up??

Options

Replies

• vonallena
    vonallena Posts: 34
    Options
    Im going home to Hawaii in 23 days for 3 weeks. My family owns a farm there, so ill be working on it. Hopeing to LOSE weight this vacation.

Jealous! Hawaii is on my bucket list. Which island? Since it's a farm I'm going to take a guess as either The Big Island or Kuai'i?

PS to everyone. Don't hesitate to friend me! I could use a lot of new friends. Motivation is tough when most of my MFP are already ripped. Haha.
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    im extremely jealous of each and every single one of you, im going to a place called cleethorpes on the east coast of England, even though we are going at the height of summer, it will probably be cold and or wet, but on the plus side the kids will love it as its a holiday camp with lots of activities for them to enjoy rain or shine, and i really shouldn't complain as we went to Disneyland Paris just before christmas so that was our BIG holiday
  • EEpling89
    EEpling89 Posts: 152
    Options
    Ocracoke Island, NC in July. I know it's not exotic or anything but I'm SO excited to relax on the beach! No one burn me at the stake, but I honestly don't plan on counting or logging that week. It's a vacation. I will make healthy choices, but I plan to enjoy myself, too.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have a wedding in up state NY in June and then I'm off to Hawaii for a week in September!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I wish, but no. We got landscaping done instead.

My husband is going on vacation. Does that count?
  • Stolenstar
    Stolenstar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Bulgaria in 3 weeks :)

Going all inclusive so don't think I'll be doing too much calorie counting :S
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have my Vegas vacation coming up in two months. I am going to Vegas to get married.

That means I have two more months to drop at least 8 more lbs! LOL That is my short term goal anyways.
  • Kjbailey72
    Kjbailey72 Posts: 1
    Options
    Heading to Myrtle Beach State Park for some camping with some really great people and my 7 year old daughter. I'm going to focus on lots of activity so I can enjoy the wonderful cooking, not to mention a few drinks. :bigsmile:

Then back to the beach in mid-June for a full week of enjoying family and friends. This time with the 2 year old - oh man - exercise will not be a problem with him on the run!

10156534.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Camping trip in northern Michigan (about an hour south of Traverse City) with my boyfriend to celebrate our 2 year anniversary!
    So excited! =]
    Not really going to worry about counting calories other than stop eating when I'm full and make healthier choices. We do loads of hiking and other out door activities.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Honeymoon in 18 days to Punta Cana to lounge on the beach with fruity drinks for 10 days! Sooooo needed after crazy wedding planning!!!! :explode: I've been so strict with my diet getting ready for the wedding, that I dont plan to pay attention and eat/drink whatever I want. I'll go back to being "good" when it's all over!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I just returned from vacation. We went on a 7-day Royal Caribbean cruise on their ship Oasis of the Seas. It was magnificent!!! I didn't track calories that week and just ate normally. I was up about a pound when I returned home on Sunday. Now back to my lifestyle change.:happy:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a cottage the first week of July, no internet access. I'll be walking every morning before everyone wakes up. I'm also hiking, swimming and kayaking. I won't be able to log anything for a week which will suck, but I'm going to keep eating healthy.I'm hoping not to gain any weight that week.
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    NYC in a couple of weeks and cannot wait!!!!! Hotel has a gym and I'm determined to use it. Lot's of walking will also be done and whilst I will be less careful I intend to burn a lot more off and at least opt for some healthier options. Alcohol might be the stumbling block, a few cocktails, beers and bottles of wine will be consumed but I will try to drink less on the second night.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    7 day cruise on Carnival Dream on July 28, and the first thing I am gonna do is eat some pizza, cookies, fried chicken, cake, salmon, and wash it all down with a diet water...And walking around the boat and moving my hand towards my mouth will be my exercise.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Kill Devil Hills, NC for a couple weeks in early September and many weekend beach trips to Ocean City, NJ throughout the summer. I can be on the beach all day every day.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Doing campring trips here adn there and than going to Wisconsin dells in July fo rmy sons 10th birthday. So no where near as far or as cool as what is on this thread but its time away with family which i am loving :heart:
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Our trip to Florida was canceled due to oldest son's requirement of summer school!!! RRRRGGGGHHHH!!! We were planning on being half naked, running on the beach, and eating fresh fish for a week.
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Not mega exciting but I am going camping in the midlands (of the uk) next week! I live in Manchester, England so if you want any advice on visiting here let me know. Enjoy your trip
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Trying to plan one, but not sure where to go yet! Gaah.gif

Just want inexpensive, yet perfect. Is that too much to ask??? :tongue:
  • vonallena
    vonallena Posts: 34
    Options
    Not mega exciting but I am going camping in the midlands (of the uk) next week! I live in Manchester, England so if you want any advice on visiting here let me know. Enjoy your trip

Ah! I'll be in Manchester for the Bingham Cup Tournament so I'm not sure how much time I will actually have. I'll have the nights free though. Any suggestions for night life?