Success in inches!!!

Options
Sinz2011
Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
Hey All,

So this morning I woke up to feeling leaner. What a great feeling that was!!!!!! I decided to measure up the inches and discovered a total loss of 13 inches!!!! WOOHOOOooooo

Starting measurements

waist: 37

hips:50.5

Chest: 42

upper hips: 44

thigh right: 26.5

thigh left: 26

Current measurements- Total 13 inches lost

waist: 33

hips:47

Chest: 41

upper hips: 43

thigh right: 24.5

thigh left: 24

My ticker doesnt show the correct weight loss- I started my weight loss journey when I weighed 205lbs, Today I weigh 190.5lbs!

Total loss of abt. 15lbs from Jan 24th, 2012... its been a slow weight loss but decent on the inches! :)

Replies

• hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep up the great work!! I've had a small inches loss success so far but I've gained weight so its really cool you're doing both.
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOT WOOOT !!!! Is right, awesome...Hey tell us what you're doing to get those results.....congrats!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    GREAT inches!
  • Dana_283
    Dana_283 Posts: 58
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • Sinz2011
    Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOT WOOOT !!!! Is right, awesome...Hey tell us what you're doing to get those results.....congrats!

Thank you!!!

I have been eating very healthy and have kept low of the carbs..... high on the protein and high on exercising.I do morning and evening workouts. In the morning I do JM 30 DS and in th eve I run, swim or do some P90x depending on how im feeling.

I have cut out processed foods by about 70%. Eliminate artificial sugars completely. I wont lie.. once a while i do cheat a little!:p
    green tea and vitamins every day, and detox with beat juice! No carbs after 4pm, is a strict rule! Breakfast is usually 3 egg whites and a toast, lunch is either steamed vegies ans chicken or a flatbread sandwich. Dinner is salad or lentils along with chicken . For snacks I have cottage cheese, yogurt, milk, fruits, nuts etc. I stick to the same kinds of foods, it does get me in a rut but once weak i cheat it off! :p

I have everything in moderation, deprive myself of nothing. I have stopped frying or stir frying food at home, I grill, steam or saute in low sodium soy sauce . I have a can of cooking oil at home, that has not been touched for 3 months. A slight drizzle of olive oil , once in a while!

A lot of people say not to have yogurts, milk etc or not too much fruit. But I think these are the essentials of our diet and provide us with vitamins and nutrients and fats which are right and natural!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!