I took y'all's advice- How do these new bikinis look??

Options

Replies

• Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love the pink one on you! You look great!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    omg you guys are totally makin me tear up right now. I never thought in a million years I would ever get so much love about my appearance.. you have no idea... I just honestly can't believe how nice everyone is being. I am truly astounded. I seriously am crying right now lol.
  • mrsrobinsonlauraj
    mrsrobinsonlauraj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Pink is perfect!
  • justfungrandma
    justfungrandma Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think everyone is right on with the pink one! You look fabulous and your body is definately ready for a bikini! You are ready to show off and be proud! The tankini is cute too...the black boy shorts are to die for on you!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    The pink one!!
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    The pink one looks AMAZING on you, and I LOVE the top of the blue one too. So those would be my #1 and #2 picks. I think that since you have lots of tattoos you can go for a solid color bikini, so as not to take away from your body art! :) GREAT WORK!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Love the pink one!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    PIIIIIIINK!

eta: The last one is also really really cute on you.
  • Starklover
    Starklover Posts: 57
    Options
    The pink one looks awesome on you! I think it is partly because of the color itself, but also your pose seems to suggest that you are more comfortable in that one! Looks amazing!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I love the pink on you!!
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look amazing, kudos to you! I like the pink bikini...it fits your body perfectly and looks fantastic with your tats!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    The pink one is hot..you look great
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pink one is PERFECTTTTTT :-))))
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    definitely pink! i like the last one on you too. The others aren't bad, but the bottoms look, i dont know, forced? I think side tie is always better, regular bikini bottoms are made for teens with like zero hips, it seems!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I love the blue one, but the pink is more flattering! I think the pattern ones compete with your ink, something I also look for in a suit. You look great!
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    pink

but the cut of the parrot one is extremely flattering as well... it seems to really fit your butt.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink one!
  • LBash03
    LBash03 Posts: 72
    Options
    Definitely the PINK one!!!
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    but I am really trying the "fake it 'till you make it" approach. I hope this summer I will have the confidence to make it out of my backyard in one of these!

Doesn't look like ur faking anything girl! You've got it! Wear it and be proud :) You look great.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Number one is not my fav on you, but the othe 3 look super cute! Yes, I agree with the majority vote - the pink one does look best.