I took y'all's advice- How do these new bikinis look??

Options

Replies

• spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    The pink one looks great!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Okay...I'm a straight married woman but D@#N!! You are one hot lady. I wanna be you when I grow up :bigsmile: Your body is seriously rockin. Your hard work definitely shows. You look great in every single bikini but I also vote for the PINK!! Whoooo hoooo!!! I can't wait until the day I can rock out a bikini like you. You look phenomenal :flowerforyou:

I think it's funny my profile pic seems to match this thread....LOL cause that is the look on my face right now!!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Ditch the tankini and go for the Pink/Fucsia one. That one looks great on you.

On another note, you should really up your confidence because you have what it takes to wear a bikini. As the prior poster said you look 1000% better than most people I see wearing bikinis.

You've got it so flaunt it!
  • gaveruz
    gaveruz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Okay...I'm a straight married woman but D@#N!! You are one hot lady. I wanna be you when I grow up :bigsmile: Your body is seriously rockin. Your hard work definitely shows. You look great in every single bikini but I also vote for the PINK!! Whoooo hoooo!!! I can't wait until the day I can rock out a bikini like you. You look phenomenal :flowerforyou:

I think it's funny my profile pic seems to match this thread....LOL cause that is the look on my face right now!!

THIS^
    Pink!!!!
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think you need the tankini at all EVER but I understand around the in laws
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    No need to 'fake it' you look great!
    I still love the print one from yesterday, but after seeing the solid ones, WOW. I LOVE the Blue top, and the pink one is amazing!!!!!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My vote is for the pink one!!!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Pink. It's a nice contrast with your red hair.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I agree with the pink, but damn those black bottoms look good.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THE PINK BIKINI!!!!! The tankini covers too much of you and you have a GREAT body!!!!!
  • CourtneyB610
    CourtneyB610 Posts: 384
    Options
    Pink!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Pink one looks SEXy on you!!! Seriously hot!
  • lesbodwell
    lesbodwell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nope they look terrible! Take them off! JK they look great! Pink one is my favorite!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Pink one looks amazing on you!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    IM ALL IN WITH the PINK !!!

and like someone else said you look better than 90% of any other beach goers' out there.. teens included .. you shoulf be very proud of your hard work .. yeah I wish I could rock a bikini * dont feel nearly confident enough ) but I am woman enough to say that you are giving everybody a run for their money..

I still like the pink the best and the printed one.. and again like someone else said I would snag like three of the same suit in different colors ..
    I think a wrap style one piece would be cuter on you in front of the inlaws instead of having to sacrifice style like something like this ..

suit.jpg

hot.jpg

saucy.jpg

just suggestions.. I think you'd make a seriously kickarse suicide girl ..:)
    I am probably fantasizing and projecting .. :D
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Pink and Blue definitely.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    The Pink One looks Great on you Sweetie.. :wink:
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    By the way ... I would say no to the tankini.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i like number 4 and number 2 the best...i like the top on number 1, but the bottoms arent as flattering.
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I think the pink looks great, and very flattering. You look great as well!!!!!!!!