Where would you go if you were at your ideal weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I've done at lot of traveling already; even at my highest weight (285). England, Ireland, Mexico, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, and all over the U.S. I managed to squeeze myself into a plane seat w/o being the next media target of the fat person who had to pay extra airfare and the destinations were fabulous but, I missed out on a lot because of my weight. In Australia, while other members of our tour group were climbing the bridge in Sydney Harbor, I was watching with binoculars from the side-lines. While others were ziplining, parasailing, and doing other equally awesome stuff in New Zealand, again, I was watching from the side-lines. The only real excursion I got to take was riding a camel in the Outback, which was awesome but, they do have weight limits. I got lucky because normally they ride two-up but, since I was so heavy, I would make me and my riding partner exceed the limits so, fortunately, it was a slow day and they were able to let me ride alone but it brought about the questions of, "why does she get to ride alone?" I had to fess up that I had to do it because I was too fat. Even though they were great trips, I feel like my money, in a lot of ways, was essentially wasted because I couldn't fully immerse myself in all they had to offer.

I'll never stop traveling and next stop will be Italy next year but, the difference will be that I won't be the one sitting on the side-lines anymore! I'll also be hitting up the local water park numerous times a summer. I also love, love, love amusement parks. But, the last time we went, I could only ride like 3 rides because I couldn't fit in the others. So, when goal is met; I'll be hitting up Disney Land.

This is why I want my husband & I to lose weight. We want to do all sorts of things & be able to fully enjoy them. We don't currently fit in airplane seats comfortably. I want to go to New Zealand so badly! I also want to ride every roller-coaster I can find!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'd try surfing and kiteboarding lessons in Hawaii. And then go to a nudie beach with my husband ; )
  • maharrod7
    maharrod7 Posts: 32
    Options
    HOme to England or to hawaii, Im going to England in December And Im hoping by then ill be down by 40 or 50 lbs. maybe even more! Maybe I will b 125!
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    probably to court for indecent exposure, because i'm streaking somewhere!

Ha Ha!! This!!
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hit my maintenance weight 4 months ago and am going on my first cruise at the end of June!
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Beach. To see my girlfriend. Shopping.
    In no particular order :)
  • corrine1973
    corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Loving all the answers!! Keep them coming.:bigsmile:
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    THE CHINESE RESTAURANT BUFFET
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I would wear my best clothes and go and visit EVERY RELATIVE that i have :laugh: and SHUT THEM UP ....FOREVAAAAARRRRRR:laugh:
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hawaii, and live in a bikini for a week.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    To the beach!!!
    I have always loved the beach and the water but have avoided going for 8 years. My kids want to go so badly every summer but I just don't have the confidence or ability to mentally survive that.
    It's not only the fact that I would feel gross and embarrassed in a bathing suit, but it's how crushed I feel when I see other thin woman who look great. ESPECIALLY if my fiance is with us. It's as if I don't want him reminded, with me present, what he could have and what I could look like. It's kind of a 'he knows that I know' type of feeling and it's humiliating.

It's debilitates me emotionally and I can't deal.

By the way, any advice on this would be welcomed. :)