I took y'all's advice- How do these new bikinis look??

Options

Replies

• LittleLolita
    Options
    Just saw the pics... I LOVE the pink bikini on you, it looks great! That's exactly what I want when I get to a good place. Right now I am sticking with a tankini and little shorts bottoms (I just don't have near enough confidence yet!)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    LOVE the pink one! You look great!!!:smile:
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    pink top + black boy short bottoms = perfection

this ^^
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I love the color of the pink one and the cut of the blue.

You look great :)
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    no question -- the pink!!! mamacita you look fabulous!!!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    PINK!!!! It's a higher cut bottom which as I suspected looks better on you!
  • spiralated
    spiralated Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    They all look great but the pink is georgous with your skin tone and hair color. Rock it girl.

Totally agree. The pink one is AWESOME!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I agree with some of the others - you look amazing in the pink one - it is perfect for you body type, skin tone and hair. You look great girl. No one would ever know that you have had 2 kids. I have had 2 kids myself and don't look like that. Rock it girl and wear that bikini proudly!!!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I think the hot pink one complements your skin and hair perfectly! I'm too lazy to go through all of the pages right now so sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but where did you buy it?
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I like them all except the blue bottoms in the first pictures. But you could wear the black tankini bottoms or the tropical print bottoms with that blue top and it would look good still :) The blue bottoms look a little bit small. The pink one looks the best I think :)
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    first of all... you look GREAT!! congrats :drinker: second of all... the cut of the pink bottom works best on you... so, i say PINK!! or just that cut for the bottom in any other color :smile:
  • kamoira23
    kamoira23 Posts: 193
    Options
    pink, pink, pink!!!! i LOVEEEE the pink on you. it looks great with your skin and is super flattering! go rock that bikini, girl!
  • Chrissy9632
    Chrissy9632 Posts: 24
    Options
    I agree with the rest of the posters on the pink one!! Good for you for getting into a bikini!!
  • aljw82
    aljw82 Posts: 2
    Options
    The pink one looks really good on you
  • hebenn01
    hebenn01 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Pink is my fav :) Awesome work!
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I like the blue one best!

I think you look amazing!
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    the hot pink is the winner by a MILE
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that everyone has already chimed in what I think but the PINK is HOT on you!

ETA: I'm hoping to be brave enough to wear a bikini like that again someday. I prefer a toga.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hot pink all the way

the only one i really dont like is the parrot one. not feeling it! but if you love it that's what counts.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I agree...pink one looks the best on you!!! Although that last one is cute too!