I took y'all's advice- How do these new bikinis look??

Options

Replies

• brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The top on the blue one is phenomenal. The pink one is all around the very very best.

^^^^This!!

And where is the pink suit from? I've been searching for a pink suit for a while now.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I like the pink and the one with the beach scenery. :)
  • kellyemb
    kellyemb Posts: 18
    Options
    PINK!!!! Great Job!!! I'm hoping this mom gets in a bikini too this summer!!!
  • melissa_leah
    melissa_leah Posts: 107
    Options
    I LOVE the pink one!!! Looks amazing! :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Pink! But really you look great!
  • lorilynnschisler
    lorilynnschisler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hands down....the pink one.
  • wood2415
    wood2415 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Pink for sure
  • Leisa007
    Leisa007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    PINK!!!!!
  • peytonturk
    peytonturk Posts: 49
    Options
    I like the pink one a lot on you, but the black bottoms in the last pic make your butt look awesome! What about pink top, black bottoms?

This!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    The pink one looks the best out of the bikinis and the tankini looks really nice. And those tats are gorgeous!
  • HorganMom3
    HorganMom3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    TO THOSE WHO HAVE SOME PERSONAL ISSUES AND ARE CHOOSING TO BE CRUEL HERE, SAYING THESE PHOTOS ARE PHOTOSHOP.. I KNOW JAYME PERSONALLY (and so do some others here) AND HAVE SO FOR YEARS, THESE PICTURES ARE NOT PHOTOSHOP! SO, DEAL WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL ISSUES SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GROW UP. THIS KIND OF RUDENESS AND IMMATURITY IS FOR PLACES LIKE MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK!!
  • PiperMommy11
    Options
    TO THOSE WHO HAVE SOME PERSONAL ISSUES AND ARE CHOOSING TO BE CRUEL HERE, SAYING THESE PHOTOS ARE PHOTOSHOP.. I KNOW JAYME PERSONALLY (and so do some others here) AND HAVE SO FOR YEARS, THESE PICTURES ARE NOT PHOTOSHOP! SO, DEAL WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL ISSUES SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GROW UP. THIS KIND OF RUDENESS AND IMMATURITY IS FOR PLACES LIKE MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK!!

^^THIS!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    PINK!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options

ahaha awe i love you joann :love:
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    another vote for the pink one.
  • Rachspo
    Rachspo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loooove the pink one! It looks great on you!

pink !
  • kboggs6763
    kboggs6763 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The pink one looks great!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    pink!!
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    I like the blue top but LOVE the pink suit!!! You look great!

As far as the NEGATIVE NANCY goes.....Haters gonna hate!
  • Tamekia770
    Tamekia770 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great, your hard work has paid off very well! and I agree with all the rest the solid colors look good on you, and say that cause of all the tats, which i love, and the prints ad the tats clash, but the solid with those tats pop!! Great job!