Did you tell anyone?

Options
12346»

Replies

• xbekkiex
    xbekkiex Posts: 30
    Options
    Anyone who would listen :) haha... seriously though - everyone I work closely with is aware, mostly because I have bootcamp at lunch on mondays, wednesdays and fridays - but I also don't want people to be offended when I don't eat their treats, or leaving cupcakes on my desk!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    My boyfriend knows and my parents know I am trying to be healthier. My other friends either don't get it or don't care so, I don't tell them. My boyfriend has been great. He keeps making sure that I am doing it for me and not for him. He is a little thrown by planning meals a few days ahead but, he will adjust!

Mine is like that too!! =) He keeps asking me that, and telling me to make sure this is all for me! <3 I can't believe how sweet he can be sometimes =p I know how you feel about people not getting it too.. 'Fad diets' and pills and all that stuff are SO common that when you say you're losing weight/ watching calories etc. people automatically assume your going with the flow and falling for a quick weight loss scam. I HATE explaining what I'm doing..