Anyone ever gone to bed early because

Options
Anyone every gone to bed earlier than usual because sometimes it was easier than staying up and wanting to eat? :P :blushing:

Replies

• Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Very often! I'm a late night binge eater. So sleeping early to avoid eating is pretty normal for me. My late night snacks are NEVER healthy.
  • marzinator13
    marzinator13 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    yup, I do occasionally
  • mrskatekline
    mrskatekline Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yup, quite often, actually! When I eat after dinner time, it's never anything healthy.
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Yep. Especially when I was first changing my eating habits! I started doing an IMF program, so I wasn't eating between 7pm and noon. I also stopped sleeping until noon every day lol....
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have gone to bed early to not eat but I have also stayed up until midnight so I could drink some grapefruit juice on the next days sugar count.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    A lot....it's the only way for me on some days...
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Yes I do!! Keeps me out of the fridge. I usually listen to some music for awhile while lying in bed.
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I would if I could sleep :(
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'll watch tv in bed or do other extra curricular activities instead. Sometimes we do what we have to do! lol
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm only tempted to do that on the days i go to my in-laws for dinner. They seriously eat dinner at 4pm. How can I stay up until 11 or 12 and not eat when I have finished my "last" meal of the day 7 hours earlier?!?!? I love them, but they're nuts!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Guilty!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I go to bed at 9pm every night because I get up at 4am to run or go to the gym........its really the only time I can get a good workout in.
  • lissadavis
    lissadavis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Thank goodness for:
    1. The distance between my bed and the kitchen.
    2. Good books.

It's the nights that I can't get myself to go to bed before the binge that I regret the most.

13278165.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    no. but I have bleached my teeth so I can't eat.
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I couldn't if I wanted to... it takes me literally 3 hours to fall asleep!
  • sublxed
    sublxed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yep, hop into bed after a yoga class and wake up smaller
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Never, I just keep my meals small so I can snack throughout the day. I have low blood sugar and feel stupid and cranky if I don't eat often!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    It's 5:31 p.m. and you woke me up to ask me this???? :angry:

I keed.... I keed..... :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • gabriellejmgb
    Options
    Absolutely! But I am an insomniac and a nighttime snacker so I have two battles to conquer. I am trying to go to the gym now at 10pm. Lets see how long this lasts.
  • CathChrissy
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm sure I have but I'm much more likely to secretly eat using the excuse that I'm diabetic and I'm trying not to have my blood sugar nosse-dive during the night. When that happens and I wake up it's like I can't think at all and don't even remember that this is from lack of sugar or carbs. It would be so much easier if I didn't have to have a snack. And protein only snacks are never as appealing as sweet snacks. To me anyway. :wink: