Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Lose my last 8-12 pounds
  • sjoytomasi
    sjoytomasi Posts: 12
    Options
    20 - 30 lbs off by September. Going to a wedding with my new Love and meeting some of his friends for the first time - then have a family reunion in October that I want to be thinner for :0 How vain am I?????: very.......
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    My summer goals are 1. To drop 30 more pounds before school starts up again in August. 2. To be able to run again with no pain in my foot. 3. To really dedicate myself to a healthy eating style.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    To run my first 5K and kill it!!
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I want to maintain the body I have now and not to worry about how I look on the beach. I also want to be able to run for as long as I used to one year ago.
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I weight 202 now so my goal is 180 by August
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Mine is not really a goal, more of just a focus shift. I'm hoping to work more on endurance training and less on just raw strength right now. It's going to be a running summer! Woohoo!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My birthday is August 10. I hope to hit the 140-145 lbs lost mark by then. I probably will. I have lost 127 lbs so far.
    Going to reward myself a lot.

Ideally, I would like to hit the 150 lb mark by my birthday. That would put me REALLY close to getting to ONEderland by November.

I would LOVEE to be in ONEderland by October though.

Also this summer I want to work on toning in my arms and legs. Getting this stomach down too!
  • Cess_FND
    Cess_FND Posts: 4
    Options
    20lbs by the end of June .. I know that I'm well in reach of my target as I've managed to fit in a dress that I bought two sizes smaller than I WAS!! Ecstatic. Hopefully the rest of these pounds drop off !
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Lose at least 10lbs
    Run 5 miles with out stopping
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Loose the last 10 pounds rediscover my abs and wear a bikini with confidence!
    Yes!! Me too!
  • aheartbeatsos
    Options
    Goals:

160lbs by June 25th (my 22nd birthday)
    145lbs by the end of August (for the start of school)
    Do the Grouse Grind at least three times (Vancouver REPRESENT)
    Run a 5k

:)

Best of luck to everyone!
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I would like to loose 15 pounds. I am 3 away from my first goal and 13 away from where my doctor would like me to be. I can do it I know.
    I am off for the summer and am walking for an hour each morning plus watching what I eat of course.
  • sjdaubs
    sjdaubs Posts: 7
    Options
    I belong to the YMCA and am doing their 100 Days of Summer incentive. It runs Memorial Day thru Labor Day and has prizes for 15 visits, 30 visits & 45 visits. Once you reach 45 visits you get a t-shirt and a chance to win a free membership. It's the small incentives that keep me going. :happy:
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    What are your workout and eating plans to do that?
    My goal is to lose 20 more pounds over the summer, by August 1st

If you look through the posts, I think I posted already. Just know that everyone's body is different and while it may have not worked for everyone, but it may work for me. I am willing to put in the work and work hard, I WILL REACH MY GOAL:happy:
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    My goal is to swim 1 mile non-stop by Labor Day.
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Train (during summer) for my first 5k run/walk this fall
    Lose 5lbs each month (June, July, and August)
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would love to shed 40lbs by the end of August. I'm going to be so happy when I lose 100lbs.
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    Realistic: run 8 miles without stopping.

Not-so-realistic: wear a bikini. (This will probably never happen LOL. I am too scared.)
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to hit 80 Lbs lost (8lbs away)
    To hit 185.

After that I really dont have any "set" goals I have things I wish would happen but really dont want to set myself up for failure either :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!