What are your Summer goals?

Options

Replies

• tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    I want to lose inches! Honestly, I'll be happy with any progress in that department. I'm not going to focus on a specific number for inches lost OR weight. As long as I'm slimming down, I'm happy. Oh, and I want to complete Ripped in 30 (starting week 2 today) and follow that with another JM video.
  • diddyh
    diddyh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    July 15th leave for Hawaii for my daughter's wedding. There will be lots of swimsuits, sun dresses, and shorts so I want to be down a few more pounds and be more toned. Not too bad so far.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    30 lb by the end of August. 38" waist (currently 42"). 28:30 5k (currently 31:00)
  • berrythin79
    berrythin79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My summer goal is to do better with strength training and to work on dropping at least 20-25 pounds. I will do more two a days because I don't have to work :smile:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Lets see ... I am currently at 159...by August 1st I am looking to be at least 145... I know I can do it... my biggest thing is being accountable, not giving in, keeping my willpower strong :)
  • skinnylion
    skinnylion Posts: 213
    Options
    I really want to be able to run a whole 5k by the end of the summer. My self-training program is gonna start soon!
  • Kelsathebay
    Kelsathebay Posts: 34
    Options
    my goal is a big goal and it is to lose 28kg by the 1st of september that would put me under 100kg ready for my big adventure to malaysia and vietnam. its going to be tough by im determined to do it.
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh I have some challenging goals too!

1. Don't let the stress of moving houses in June get to me and hinder with my weight-loss!
    2. Lose at least 9 lb from now till end of July!
    3. Start going to the gym in July after our move!
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    I've decided I'm not putting on my bikinis until I reach my Ultimate Goal Weight of 146. I'm 9 pounds away...oh, and if at any point I go above 146, I'm not allowed to wear the bikinis. It will be the ugly one piece all the way! We have a beach house on the Jersey shore and spend LOTS of time there so this is a really big deal to me.

I'd also like to be able to run a 10K...I'm currently at 4.25 milles so I'm not far off.

Totally attainable goals if I put my mind to it. :glasses:
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My goal is to at least have the confidence to wear my bathing suit in public without worrying about everyones stares...
    and maybe just maybe get enough to wear a bikini for the 1st time in 3 years :smile:
  • pdavidhale
    pdavidhale Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    20lbs off by the end of July!!!
  • M155AUS
    M155AUS Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    To feel good about myself in my wedding dress... 10lbs ought to do it, but anything near that will make me happy.
  • mommymegz
    mommymegz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose between 20 and 25 lbs by the beginning of August!!!! WHOOT WHOO....Good luck to everyone on their goals!!!
  • Rabbitfeet
    Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mine is to lose 35lbs by the 1st of september. Its approximately 2.5 lbs a week. I know its going to be tough but I am ready for a challenge :)
  • gonnabehotterri
    Options
    i want to lose 30 lbs by my bday sept 10th
  • Andr1Kar
    Andr1Kar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goals are:

1. Be 165 by my daughters first bday (June 2nd)- I only have 1 pound to go!
    2. Really utilize the summer and get into an exercise groove.
    3. Try to cut out pop. I have made the switch to diet, but I know that's not the best either.
    4. Drink more water.
    5. Be 150 by the time I return to work (I am a teacher) in September.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    with me losing only 12 pounds in six months... i can already say i failed to reach my summer goal...
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I want to have super six pack abs.....................and look good in my board shorts
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    To be in ONE-derland by August -- that's the easy goal..my more specific goal is to be about 185 by the end of the summer..so that a little over 20 pounds. I know I can do it if I don't stop what I am currently doing!

I hope everyone reaches their summer goals ; just take it day by day :)
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    -Lose at least 10 more pounds
    -Tone up my thighs/arms
    -Keep working on abs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!