What are your Summer goals?

Options

Replies

• wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I know what mine are!
    From June to August I AM going to lose 40lbs. Thats a total of about 12 weeks and 3.3-4 lbs a week loss. Everyone says its impossible, but I want to challenge that. :wink:

What are yours?

That's a really aggressive weightloss, what are your plans on doing it? Workout's, diet? etc.

Insanity 6 days a week, Banish Fat and 30 miute walk or jog on the treadmill for 7 days a week. As for diet goes, I'm basically just eating what I normally eat. My calorie goal is 1928. Trust me I wouldn't do anything that would harm my body.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Well for me it will be to drop 20 more lbs by July 20th. That is my 30th Class reunion. I have only been maintaining due to a back injury, but finallly on the mend. I can start my HIIT training again. :)

If you want something bad enough YOU will make it happen. Right? Right!

:wink:

High five! So right!:happy:
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i was 160 now down to a 140 want to lose another 10lb during the summer
  • whatsername2312
    whatsername2312 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is my first post! Eek!
    These are my goals:

1. Be 12st 7lbs by my birthday in August. I'm only 7lbs away so this should be more than doable!
    2. Be a "healthy" weight before I go back to university in October (11st 7lbs or less)
    3. Fit into a pair of awesome jeans I have had for 2 years that have never fit by the time I go back to uni
    4. Feel confident on a girl's night out!
    5. Complete C25K again (had to stop running because of a health problem last summer)
    6. Do the Race For Life 5k run, RUNNING all the way (last time I had to walk)
    7. Try out surfing
    8. Lots and lots of running, cycling and 30day shred/EA Sports Active 2!

Good luck everyone with your goals :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kabbit42
    kabbit42 Posts: 85
    Options
    Wear shorts with confidence. Haha, maybe by Labor day?
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Complete 100 days of doing something!
    I am on a mission to do something physical everyday for 50 days at a time until I am 50 next March. Next tuesday I will complete my first 50 days. 100 days over summer takes me to 3 days before i go to Florida for a week on the beach in September...
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    lose at least 14lbs by 22nd july
    complete my first ever 5k (22nd july race for life)
    walk 100 miles per month (i do a 100 mile challenge on endomondo 91.5 miles so far this month)
    be comfortable in the next size down clothing by our holiday on august 13th
    but the most important one for me by a mile is.....not to weigh more by september than i did at end of july, after the kids summer holiday i've usually put on a few lbs, but im determined not to this year
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini for the first time in over 10 years by summer - December. By spring - Sept wear shorts again. 120 pounds by December.
  • btanton27
    btanton27 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    ive lost 54 pounds in the last 3 months and dont expect to keep losing that fast so i would be extremely happy if i lost another 40 pounds in the next 3 months. i can do it!!! :)
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I want another 10lbs gone by the end of September. Im' aslo going to buy a bathing suit and take my son swimming for the first time this summer (he's 3 1/2 and has never been because I've been so fat I was to oembarrassed, but I have ot get over that and just do it!).
  • jenmfpal
    jenmfpal Posts: 124
    Options
    Great goals everyone.

I want to loose 75 pounds by June (I'm at 72 pounds lost now, but keep coming to plateaus as I strength train and see inch losses but not always pound losses each week). By the end of the summer my goal is 85 pounds, I'm closer to my goal weight now, so I know it all slows down... I started my journey at the end of October 2011 so by the one year mark, I want to be down 100 pounds!
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    By september/october time I'm hoping to have lost another 2 stone, which would be a total of 4 stone :D Its possible if I get back into the routine I had at the start of the year :)
  • Aoife_Eile
    Aoife_Eile Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Summer goal is to hit my target and be under 10 stone for the first time in 10 years. 20lb to go. :)
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    to fit comfortably into a size 10 or 12 and lose 15 lbs by july 15
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    20lbs by September
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    -To actually wear a bikini on the beach without covering it up
    -To lose at least 15 pounds or more (although I have 30 something to lose)
    -To run my first 5ks and 10ks
    -To fit into a size 9 and to actually look great in shorts!
    -To just feel really healthy
  • jimmacdonald
    jimmacdonald Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    To be under 200lbs forever!!!!!

Perpare and Ride a century on my bike, (100 miles in one day).

Get to a 32 inch waist forever.

Cheers
    Jim
  • LindseyM619
    LindseyM619 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Get rid of 20lbs for good by August!
  • mary_kate23
    mary_kate23 Posts: 156
    Options
    bikini ready for my september cruise!
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    Lose 30 pounds by the end of August! Oh and get back into boxing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!