What do you own that no one else does on MFP

Options

Replies

• fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I have an original Alexander Calder sculpture. It looks similar to this one:

Alexander_Calder_Untitled_1963_252_65.jpg

My grandparents were friends with his nephew...
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    well.....I own 367 MAC eyeshadows and 210 lipsticks =X
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    17957_289279352976_817262976_4667292_22151_n.jpg

Seriously? Are these yours? I used to love my Pez dispensers. I recognise some there that I used to have. I'll always miss my Simba one - do you have Simba?
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I can't take a picture of it because my camera is out of batteries.. but I own a Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, complete with psychic paper! (Picture compliments of Google)

dr_who_sonic_screwdriver.jpg

So not just you. :)
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I have a pair of leather cuffs autographed by Candida Royale :) they're one of my most prized possessions.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    IMAG0061.jpg

my most recent addition to my collection of toys....
  • numberscolors
    numberscolors Posts: 254
    Options
    Ever see the movie 'Hellraiser'?

TDH-1.jpg

Resized

awesome!!! my boyfriend and i went through a phase where we watched one of the hellraiser movies each night. i think we watched up to number 6 or 7 maybe? they get painfully bad after the first sequel... each one worse than the one before it. we couldn't stop though!

we did the same thing with the wishmaster movies... lol.
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    I have pieces of the Berlin wall, that my hubby got when he was station in Germany.

I have pieces of that too =)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    dexter-2.jpg

This Dexter cross stitch I made.

That totally rocks!!
  • christschild2
    christschild2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    A large glass bottle of 1957 Coca Cola that has never been opened. My mother gave it to me and it is now in a safety deposit box. Not sure if i should sell it back to Coca Cola, to an individual or just keep passing it down.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Too tired to think....um...

An Idina Menzel T-shirt from The Town Hall Concert in June of 2008 that I had her sign? It's one of my prized possessions.

Enough products to open my own bath and body works store?

I'll think of more tomorrow.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! my boyfriend and i went through a phase where we watched one of the hellraiser movies each night. i think we watched up to number 6 or 7 maybe? they get painfully bad after the first sequel... each one worse than the one before it. we couldn't stop though!

Whoa! I always thought hellraiser was one of the few franchises that improved each time.. or at least continue being inventive. Go hellraiser go!

As far as.. what I own

Uhhm.

Uhhm.

Oh. I bet nobody else has a vintage castelli cycling jacket.
    I think if they do, they should totally sell it to me.

I'd load a photo, but I seem to be intoxicated in all of them. :(

I also have a ghost candle holder target circa 1999, and I doubt anyone else would have kept theirs this long. ;)
  • numberscolors
    Options
    these Menorah pasties:

64a50a3f.jpg

an ever-expanding vintage pyrex collection (this picture is over a year old. i have a LOT more now...):

6aef6b59.jpg

the criterion collection blue ray of this movie:

hausu.png
  • numberscolors
    Options

Whoa! I always thought hellraiser was one of the few franchises that improved each time.. or at least continue being inventive. Go hellraiser go!

As far as.. what I own

Uhhm.

Uhhm.

I also have a ghost candle holder target circa 1999, and I doubt anyone else would have kept theirs this long. ;)

i have penchant for bad movies, though... i should probably give all of the hellraisers another watch haha
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

As far as.. what I own

Uhhm.

Uhhm.

I watched the one with Kari Wuhrer the other night.

Wow.
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    IMAG0061.jpg

my most recent addition to my collection of toys....

Oh, I love it!!!!
    I train on UL-B, maybe I should upgrade to PPL!
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    I have a Mercedes R170 SLK 230 Kompressor 1996, first edition that ever came out in Germany. Got it after my father´s death. Silver outside, Scarlett-Black leather inside. manual shift...you can tell I am in love with it, can´t you?
    AND: it has only gone 15 000km.
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    well.....I own 367 MAC eyeshadows and 210 lipsticks =X

Girl, I hate to tell you, but I have you beat!

My name is Eliza George. I am a makeup artist... and I have a problem.

haha ;)
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Best, most original thread ever!! (And finally something in chit chat fun and games worthy of the BUMP!!!!)
  • numberscolors
    Options

As far as.. what I own

Uhhm.

Uhhm.

I watched the one with Kari Wuhrer the other night.

Wow.

whoa, yeah... she's hot. i just looked on imdb and there are 8 (!!!) hellraiser movies. damn, son!