I took y'all's advice- How do these new bikinis look??

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I dont think they are photo shopped at all! I think someone is jeal-ous!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    you guys are so amazing. seriously. I have been battling self-esteem issues for my whole life and to hear this kind of feedback is absolutely breathtaking. Thank you all so much!
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Loving the pink one. You look awesome
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    One more reason to love the pink one... as you continue to shrink, you can re-tie the sides so it'll keep fitting you longer. Plus, it's an awesome feeling after about a month or so to realize, "Hey... these bottoms are falling down!"

(Not that I'm seeing anywhere you COULD lose another 10 pounds from... just going by your ticker.)
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Pink!
  • Aleciajones
    Aleciajones Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm an odd one out I don't really think the neon colors are that flattering. Cut yes but the colors not so much. I like the beach one, shows off the tattoos beautifully. Just HMO
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Love the style of the pink one, but not a fan of the neon colors. The tankini is awesome.... Love the parrots.
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    hands down the cut on the pink one looks the best
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    These are so cute and you look amazing! Great job sweetie! I know you've put in a lot of hard work and it shows!
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I like the blue one, it contrasts your nice red hair and makes the red pop out even more.
    And you look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    For sure the pink one. I also like the tankini on you. You don't need to feel insecure either. Be proud!!!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    The pink one is perfect on you.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I like the pink one a lot on you, but the black bottoms in the last pic make your butt look awesome! What about pink top, black bottoms?

Ditto to this!!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I love the blue one!
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous in the pink.

I like the tankini second best.

Blue is okay, but it doesn't *pop* like the pink does.

And the prints are too much, let the artwork shine
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    This!
    Absolutely loooove the pink one! It looks great on you!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in every suit, and not just for someone with 2 kids! I, too, love the pink and now I must go find the parrots for me to cover my lingering baby tummy. :) Congratulations for all your hard work definitely paying off!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I wasn't gonna read all 9 pages over this....these are photoshopped. So I don't understand why you are posting them.

haterz.jpg
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    TO THOSE WHO HAVE SOME PERSONAL ISSUES AND ARE CHOOSING TO BE CRUEL HERE, SAYING THESE PHOTOS ARE PHOTOSHOP.. I KNOW JAYME PERSONALLY (and so do some others here) AND HAVE SO FOR YEARS, THESE PICTURES ARE NOT PHOTOSHOP! SO, DEAL WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL ISSUES SOMEWHERE ELSE AND GROW UP. THIS KIND OF RUDENESS AND IMMATURITY IS FOR PLACES LIKE MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK!!

Totally agree! She is gorgeous. Just wish people could be nice, especially when we are "supposedly" on a site that should be supportive of each other and the accomplishments we make. But, you always have to have "the criticals" everywhere you go whether it be work, computer sites, etc. Just sad. And most of the time, the critics are the worst when someone critisizes them. The double standard thing for them; they can critisize others but don't want it done to them.
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I Love Love Love the hot pink one on you it is super sexy!! and the tikini should be a super ego booster because it makes your body look even hotter than it does! You did good picking them out!! Now go rock them girl!!

this, you look good keep it up.