Challenge for Xmas!

Options
I havent had the opportunity yet to start a challenge and i think now is the time! :laugh:
I'd like to lose 24 pounds by Christmas!
Who's in? Whats everyones Goal?
I could use the support!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• fishtetris
    Options
    my goal is to have an 8 pack by Christmas.
  • lose100
    lose100 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm shooting for 22 more pounds by Christmas!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    6lbs by Xmas!! Intend to loose 2lb each month :smile:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Lose my baby weight (9 more lbs to go, have already lost 23 in 3 months) and maintain through the holidays!!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Lose 12 lbs by Christmas! :smile: And.. not gain anything by Christmas. :wink:
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Go down a pant size by Christmas!! (and not gain during the holidays) :wink:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Not eat too much during thanksgiving and be the same size by Christmas. I want to try to maintain the hard work that I have put in.

To help myself with this I have signed up for a 5k on Thanksgiving morning. That way if I overeat, at least I had a good exercise first.
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    I am in........MOTIVATION BABY!!!

I would like to lost 15 lbs by Christmas. I also want to get back to the gym atleast 3 times a week. I have a tough schedule so I cannot get there that often but I am certainly gonna give it my all!!!

How do we do this though....how often are we going to check in???
    I wil kepp an eye out for all the details!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO UUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Lets make our check in days Monday until then .....does that work for everyone??? :bigsmile:
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    bump! :drinker:
  • moms5boys
    Options
    I'm in I would like to lose 25 lbs by xmas.I am weighing in at 215.0 right now.

Thanks for the support,

Kim
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Lets make our check in days Monday until then .....does that work for everyone??? :bigsmile:

Sounds Good! :smile:

My Starting Weight: 185
    Goal for X-Mas: 173
  • kguevara
    kguevara Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in too. I can check in on Monday. I want to lose 25 pounds by X-mas. Currently I weight 184pounds.
  • mybabiesrock
    Options
    I'm in!!!

I want to lose 30 before Christmas. My Dr said that it shouldn't be a problem. So that is what I'm trying for.

Also I want to be able to do 200 sit ups by then!:happy:

248805.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i'm in i like to lose another 10 to 20lbs. by christmas. but my goal is to lose 100lbs. all together. i've lost 41lbs. all together and still more to go.i was 226lbs. now i'm 185lbs. so i'm in.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 5 pounds by Christmas and then keep it off through the holidays. Really nervous about the holidays and all those yummy cookies!!
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 15lbs by xmas......:smile: starting wt 220 wt 210 goal...

Linda
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    Wonderful! For those of you who didnt see my other post I am sick but still counting calories. Im worried to fall off track.

We can weigh in tomorrow!

Under my weightloss ticker is also a ticker on days until Christmas Eve that will help I think.
    As of now I weigh 222 id like to weigh 199.9 by Christmas day!
  • pmusholt
    pmusholt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 20 by X mas. So wish me good luck.:wink::wink:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    I would like to lose another 20 pounds by Christmas. I've lost 30 so far so I'd like to make it 50 by Christmas! I'm definitely in. I weigh in on Fridays because I'm in another group but I'll update here on Mondays.