Issues...

Options
UsedToBeHusky
UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
Everybody's got some.

I can be a teensy bit sensitive... but not as sensitive as some others. I'm fairly impulsive too. I react without thinking and that has gotten me into lots of trouble. I pretend to not care what others think, until I actually care about them, and then, I care a lot about what they think. I'm definitely not patient with my weight loss and that frustrates me.

What are some of your issues?

Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Frustration. I can go from zero to total frustration in mere seconds. I never used to be that way, so I'm not sure why I am now!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm EXTREMELY sensitive and get my feelers hurt easily and I'm NOT as strong and confident as people seem to think. Emotionally strong, that is. Physically, I'm fairly strong. :bigsmile:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I keep losing the right fellow that goes with my left sock :(

And I'm insane.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Im extremely sensitive and totally not patient.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    ::hugs you all:: :smooched:
  • itsobviouslyhil
    Options
    Mood swings! I can lash out without any forewarning and I always immediately feel bad... don't know how to stop it, though!
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    I get stressed far too easily over stupid things liek crumbs on the floor or a couple of plates in the sink. Oh I can be a moody ***** too! lol
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    I used to be pretty easy going and upbeat. Now I feel like I'm always stressed out and cranky. :(
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm a rotten b***h and a little crazy sometimes. People either love me or hate me! If people knew what went on inside my head... no one would like me. LOL
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I over think every thing and make a bad situation worse.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I have a knack for making an already awkward situation more awkward \m/
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I hate that I got to within 10 Lbs of goal and lost my motivation. I gain back 20 lbs so now I am starting over and I just want the 20 I put back on to fall of in a day!! But I know it won't! :sad:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I have a knack for making an already awkward situation more awkward \m/

I am not sure if that's an issue... or a talent.
  • Modcom
    Modcom Posts: 18
    Options
    Since I started my diet and exercise people always say, "Well, you must feel better?".

I reply "No, I'm tired and hungry."

:noway:
  • shobelitz
    shobelitz Posts: 34
    Options
    1. easily get frustrated and distracted.. 2.tend to laugh unintentionally at the most inappropriate times..3.i also stutter and gets clumsy when im in front of someone whom i think is interestingly smart.. which equals hot.. lol
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm judgmental...but it's not an issue for me. Some measure up, some don't.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    tend to laugh unintentionally at the most inappropriate times..i also stutter and gets clumsy when im in front of someone whom i think is interestingly smart.. which equals hot.. lol

omg, I do that, too! And, not a quiet laugh, but mor elike a hyena, snorts and all, lol...
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Im too nice

trust me this is bad most of the time
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i don't have issues. at this point i have subscriptions.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    tend to laugh unintentionally at the most inappropriate times..i also stutter and gets clumsy when im in front of someone whom i think is interestingly smart.. which equals hot.. lol

omg, I do that, too! And, not a quiet laugh, but mor elike a hyena, snorts and all, lol...

You are too cute! :laugh: