Anyone ever gone to bed early because

Options
2»

Replies

• Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I can't do that, I would just lay in bed wanting to eat until I finally ate something.
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    <~~Couldn't do that. either I wouldn't be able to sleep or I'd wake up like at Midnight feeling like I slept a 100 hours and then want somethng to eat....If at all possible I'd drink a full glass of water before going to bed at my ormal time and for those moments when you have to have something I eat a bowl of Cheerious with Skim milk...

It's all because they put all those food commercials on late at night! Grrrrrrr!!!
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    It's 5:31 p.m. and you woke me up to ask me this???? :angry:

I keed.... I keed..... :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

^^ hahahahahah!
  • veve173
    veve173 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am debating this right now! does anyone have any tips for being able to stick to the calorie count without going over carbs or protein? I can't get to 1,200 calories without going over my protein and carb intake, even when eating fruit and vegetables! any tips would be great xx
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I can't do that, I would just lay in bed wanting to eat until I finally ate something.

^ same for me. Distraction is better - read a book, watch a good show, etc. But if I'm REALLY hungry (not just bored) I'll go ahead and eat someting because otherwise I'll just end up waking up at like 3am with my belly growling like crazy. If it's actual hunger, I eat, regardless of whether or not it puts me over my calorie limit.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I go to bed between 8:30 - 9:30 every night. It's my weird thing.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    yes ive been out of calories and mad and just wanted to wake up to a new day
  • ebeans887
    ebeans887 Posts: 32
    Options
    Yes, I have done it this whole week!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    oh yes
  • itsjessicarose
    Options
    I normally just brush my teeth :) then I wont wanna eat
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Yes
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Definitely. When I know it's just boredom eating and not actual hunger, I brush my teeth and go to bed...I'd rather get some rest and get in a good work out the next day than eat mindlessly in front of the tv!
  • Arctic_Blonde
    Arctic_Blonde Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have done that, but most times I end up eating an apple or a few baby carrots and they don't seem to have any negative impact on my weekly weigh-in.