Replies

• funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    :O Is this real life?
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow, really? That is incredible! I wish I didn't have crappy knees, as I've tried level 1 before (free from youtube) and the jumping jacks killed me :/ I wonder if I could modify it to not be as hard on my knees, but still get great results, like maybe running in place in exchange for jumping jacks?

Anyway, your pics make me want to run to my nearest walmart and pick it up. Great job and please post pics at 30 days :)

You can absolutely modify it for your knees. Don't jump as high on the jumping jacks or you can even try jogging lightly in place and doing the arm movements. The best advice Jillian gives is to learn to land softly. It took me a while to do this - and I HAD to learn to do this because we live in an apartment and have downstairs neighboors. It's much much much easier on you knees if you can learn to cushion your landings.
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! :D

I'm starting today, and I can only hope to get some of the same results! :D
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You guys all look fantastic!! Great work. I was thinking of getting the DVD, and now I'm positive I want it.

Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Wow, really? That is incredible! I wish I didn't have crappy knees, as I've tried level 1 before (free from youtube) and the jumping jacks killed me :/ I wonder if I could modify it to not be as hard on my knees, but still get great results, like maybe running in place in exchange for jumping jacks?

Anyway, your pics make me want to run to my nearest walmart and pick it up. Great job and please post pics at 30 days :)

I modified a lot due to level 3 has a lot of planking and I just had lumbar surgery this past Nov. so instead of "plank jacks" I did more jump n jacks and instead of the side lunges in level 1, I did leg raises on the mat due my right knee hurting. and on other day it would hurt, or something else would hurt I just did more bicycle crunches (these are what I feel making my tummy flat , on myself anyway.. some others swear by the other ab moves. I think that anyone can do this. I ordered my sister one as a surprise and sent it to her after I got her started on here tracking food. It really is a goal of mine to learn and pass on as much as I can about getting healthy. I wish you all the best of luck and will post a final pics and all measurements I have taken on my day 30 (which should be Tuesday unless I need a rest day :)

@funkyspunky... yes, it's real,,, I took pics every single day to keep myself motivated but that's just too many to put on here.
  • lampson1
    lampson1 Posts: 25
    Options
    You can order it online from Wal-mart and have it shipped for around $9 total.
  • lampson1
    Options
    How tall are you? My starting weight is close to your starting weight..
  • lil_bear0811
    Options
    Well done! It would be great for you to take measurements to see how much your body has changed. Jillian Michaels: I love her and hate her all at the same time.

Amen to that.
  • Ed_81
    Ed_81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 4 of level 3 :) all I can say is that I never knew it was possible to sweat so much lol.
    I'll be posting my own before and after pics when I've completed level 3. Well done to the original poster!!! the results speak for them selves.

I've already got a copy of ripped in 30 to move on to after I've finished my shred. I just hope my results compare to yours!
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Damn! Wonderful results!
  • dlpnrn2b
    Options
    How tall are you? My starting weight is close to your starting weight..

I am 5'9 started at 178 now 146.6
    I was 154 ish when I began the shred.

to the poster below you, I have taken measurements and plan to post all data at the end :)
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You guys are absolutely pumping me up to start the 30DS on June 1st... might have to bump that date up a bit, not sure I want to wait to start changing how I look! :)
  • lindaschultz45
    lindaschultz45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing the pictures! It really does help motivate others!
  • kasee8
    kasee8 Posts: 47
    Options
    I've done day 7 of level one. The first time I did it I thought I would die! I couldn't do all the jumping jacks and I couldn't do even the modified butt kicks. (my knees hurt). Now I have practically no knee pain and I can do all the jumping jacks and the modified version of butt kicks. I've also lost 3.5 since starting this and I had hit a major plateau before starting Shred. Your results are amazing!
  • dlpnrn2b
    Options
    FINALLY finished the blog.. contains all measurements and photos.. Enjoy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dlpnrn2b
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    looking good! congrats!
  • lampson1
    Options
    FINALLY finished the blog.. contains all measurements and photos.. Enjoy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dlpnrn2b

Congrats on your 30 day finish! Thatta girl!! You look AWESOME in your new bikini!!! And size small bottoms.....AMAZING!!!! You'll be turning some heads at the beach this summer!

I hope I get similar results when I'm finished with the 30DS!!

What workout DVD are you onto next?
  • sassafrasy
    sassafrasy Posts: 113
    Options
    damn girlie...its workin' for you. good going! maybe I should get the video....wait I have it...just haven't used it yet. LOL
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is an AMAZING difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!